Status
Not open for further replies.
A non-fluff read, if possible. Have you read the thread, or some portion of it yet?
I read like 33 pages full, it seems everybody is chilling and joking around. I do have my doubts considering how the last two Mafia games I played panned out, its too soon. Some abilities will be unlocked after 24 hrs and then we'll see how the game plays out.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
omfg, what's your problem? am i supposed to say "NO, EVEN IF SOMEONE COMES IN AND CONFIRMS WHAT HE SAID IS TRUE I WILL NOT CHANGE MY VOTE, I DECIDED" for you to be happy?
Vote Lynch Charles

You're digging your own grave, every post you've made you dig yourself deeper and deeper.
So, I can give you the benefit of doubt for using soft language in regards to the vote, but your defense has bit made things better for you.

It seems that you do not understand the angle they are coming from and you are being overly defensive over it, addressing not really what the case was about.

Vote Lynch Charles

You're digging your own grave, every post you've made you dig yourself deeper and deeper.
So, I can give you the benefit of doubt for using soft language in regards to the vote, but your defense has bit made things better for you.

It seems that you do not understand the angle they are coming from and you are being overly defensive over it, addressing not really what the case was about.
I will follow Mango-senpai to the grave!

[Vote Lynch Charlie]

Players List:

1- @Pot Goblin - Wolf
2- @Dr_Professor83 - Town
3- @Michelle - Wolf
4- @Flower - Town
5- @Lord Melkor - Null
6- @Underworld Broker - Wolf
7- @Apollo - Town
8- @Charlie - Wolf
9- @Dr. Watson - Null
10- @TheAncientCenturion - Town
11- @Xlaw - Null
12- @MUUGEN - Null
13- @Kerkovian - Wolf
14- @T-Pein™ - Wolf
15- @MonochromeYoru - Wolf
16- @MangoSenpai - Town
17- @Yo Tan Wa - Wolf
18- @Peroroncino - Wolf
19- @Kobe - Town
20- @AL sama - Town
21- @Rottkins - Town
22- @Psylocke - Town
23- @Sallucion - Town
24- @~UwU~ - Town
25- @Lindltaylor - Null
26- @Mr. Reloaded - Wolf
27- @Reborn - Town
28- @Adam 🍎 - Town
29- @Ratchet - Town
30- @Mashiro Blue - Town
31- @Kiku - Wolf
32- @Ekkologix - Null
33- @Ultra - Town
34- @SoulKiller - Town
35- @Destroya - LOCK Town

Destroya, what happened to you?

I expected more from your supreme conquerors haki
What ever do you mean? Think about how many people hear Ultra and Ratchet and I call them my lackeys. My supreme conqueror's haki is on full alert, but it's just tough spreading it across the intergalactic time and space dimensions and maintaining it all the time. They have called me a a monster, a destroyer, in many lands, but I also have a human heart.

Players List:

1- @Pot Goblin - Wolf
2- @Dr_Professor83 - Town
3- @Michelle - Wolf
4- @Flower - Town
5- @Lord Melkor - Null
6- @Underworld Broker - Wolf
7- @Apollo - Town
8- @Charlie - Wolf
9- @Dr. Watson - Null
10- @TheAncientCenturion - Town
11- @Xlaw - Null
12- @MUUGEN - Null
13- @Kerkovian - Wolf
14- @T-Pein™ - Wolf
15- @MonochromeYoru - Wolf
16- @MangoSenpai - Town
17- @Yo Tan Wa - Wolf
18- @Peroroncino - Wolf
19- @Kobe - Town
20- @AL sama - Town
21- @Rottkins - Town
22- @Psylocke - Town
23- @Sallucion - Town
24- @~UwU~ - Town
25- @Lindltaylor - Null
26- @Mr. Reloaded - Wolf
27- @Reborn - Town
28- @Adam 🍎 - Town
29- @Ratchet - Town
30- @Mashiro Blue - Town
31- @Kiku - Wolf
32- @Ekkologix - Null
33- @Ultra - Town
34- @SoulKiller - Town
35- @Destroya - LOCK Town
From this list I want to hear from TheAncientCenturion and SoulKiller about their reads. I liked Adam and UWU the most of initial read. Didn't like Kiku's Ultra vote. Michelle's excuses but one of the top posters is pingy. Charlie feels like he's stumbling a bit. Some big names who still haven't posted. Eagerly awaiting Ekko, Muugen, Watson, and Lind.

From this list I want to hear from TheAncientCenturion and SoulKiller about their reads. I liked Adam and UWU the most of initial read. Didn't like Kiku's Ultra vote. Michelle's excuses but one of the top posters is pingy. Charlie feels like he's stumbling a bit. Some big names who still haven't posted. Eagerly awaiting Ekko, Muugen, Watson, and Lind.
I didn't even realize Kiku voted for me, I had a good time slapping them around last game, perhaps I'll get another opportunity to do so

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
What ever do you mean? Think about how many people hear Ultra and Ratchet and I call them my lackeys. My supreme conqueror's haki is on full alert, but it's just tough spreading it across the intergalactic time and space dimensions and maintaining it all the time. They have called me a a monster, a destroyer, in many lands, but I also have a human heart.
My apologies, Lord Destroya, I may have put too much expectation on your name. For of course, what was I expecting when you came in knowing nothing of what came before.

I know that you are very well familiar with the core members of TSA, so it's only natural you wanted to establish a baseline for them as well as knowing where they currently stand to get a foothold I these treacherous threads.

It seems your posts after the one I quoted seemed more in line with what I was expecting, so I merely spoke too hastily

Status
Not open for further replies.