Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

天下無双
yes afraid you'll catch me winning the game again ;)

its funny you say i am not trying to pretend to be town

ofcourse im not. why does town need to pretend lol
yeah i didnt have to bitch and cry my way to win even when i had the only active mate teamkilled cause the host fucked up not just ocne but twice outing my entire squad.

i played a game solo while you and your team just went to playing afk hiding.

your gameplay was/is shit.

Vote count 5 day 1
I

Indigo

Day 1 - Vote Count 5

as of post #2431

*Votes may not reflect their real value*
*Tell me if i missed anything*

Peroroncino - 5
Michelle - 3
Kiku - 2
Charlie - 2
Psylocke - 2
Ekkologix - 2
Ultra - 1
Kobe - 1
TheAncientCenturion - 1
MUUGEN - 1
Dr_Professor83 - 1

TheAncientCenturion:
Flower -> Dr_Professor83
Flower: Dr_Professor83 -> Peroroncino -> Ultra -> Peroroncino
Ratchet: TheAncientCenturion -> Peroroncino -> Ultra -> Peroroncino -> Charlie -> Lord Melkor -> Peroroncino
Ultra: Flower -> Peroroncino -> Charlie -> Peroroncino -> Kiku -> Peroroncino -> Kiku -> Lord Melkor -> Peroroncino
Psylocke: Flower -> Michelle
Dr_Professor83: Flower -> Ultra -> Kiku
Kiku: Dr_Professor83 -> Ultra
MangoSenpai: Kobe -> Pot Goblin -> Peroroncino -> Unvote -> Charlie
Kobe: Flower -> Michelle
Michelle: Ultra -> Kobe -> Unvote -> Peroroncino -> MUUGEN
Underworld Broker: Michelle -> UwU -> Peroroncino
Charlie: Kobe
SoulKiller: Michelle -> Psylocke
Destroya: Peroroncino -> Charlie
Ekkologix: Kiku
MUUGEN: Ratchet -> Flower -> Michelle -> Ekkologix
Lord Melkor: Dr_Professor83 -> TheAncientCenturion
Reborn: Michelle
Peroroncino: Psylocke
Kerkovian: Michelle -> Unvote
T-Pein: Peroroncino
UwU: Ekkologix

Vote Lynch Prof.
[Vote Lynch Flower]
Vote Lynch Pot Goblin
[Vote Lynch Flowa]
Vote Lynch Ultra.
Vote Lynch: Michelle
[Vote Lynch Charlie]
[Vote Lynch Pero]
Vote: Peroroncino
[Vote Lynch Charlie]
[Vote Lynch Kiku]
[Vote Lynch Pero]
[VOTE LYNCH FLOWER]
Vote lynch Peroroncino
[Vote Lynch Pero]
Vote Lynch Dr_Professor83
[Vote lynch Kiku]
Vote: Lord Melkor
[Vote Lynch Lord Melkor]
Change vote lynch Michelle
Vote Lynch: Psylocke
vote lynch doctor professor
Vote Lynch Michelle.
Vote lynch Peroncino
[Vote Lynch Ekkologix]
Vote Lynch Pero.
Vote: Peroroncino
[Vote Lynch Pero]
[VOTE LYNCH EKKO]

Emil

Certified Memelord
yeah i didnt have to bitch and cry my way to win even when i had the only active mate teamkilled cause the host fucked up not just ocne but twice outing my entire squad.

i played a game solo while you and your team just went to playing afk hiding.

your gameplay was/is shit.
u seem hurt muugen. i understand watson's death was unfortunate tbh, but they werent rly active

u were outed by indies, maybe we shuda just lynched u since the day 0 push on u. shud i remind u of that this game fufufu

the rest of ur team were afk and we got town to focus on them after u were gone. the shot on nessos was from us, the case on adam and ryu were from us lol

you are telling the player that had most post count in the game by far that they were afk is laughable lmao

shit happened tho. that game had its moments, but after day 3 i doubt either faction was enjoying it much, but we still had to play for our wincon etc..

MUUGEN

天下無双
Last game has nothing to do with this one, though? You've mostly ducked engaging me until this point - glad to see that changing!
there was nothing to discuss with you at that point.

there genuinely is still nothing to discuss with tbh
If you think my "ego" is "shattered" over anything some stranger online can say to me, you assume my sense of self is far more unstable than it actually is. You're assuming an awful lot here.
i mean you consistently refer back to me entering the game and shading you........
Sure, when you entered the thread, you were asking other players (Ultra was one) about what I'd done - with the explicit intent of shading it.
interesting iirc correctly i asked what his FS is telling him never even mentioned you until he said you were targeting him where i asked if you were condescending yet, while stating youve been making brazen plays as scum and that with sk and ult in a game together i wont be the only one afraid to point out your bad gameplay.

i mean you can quote me if im wrong here but you havent been able to show you can even do that much.
Do you think your impression of my standard of play has any agency over my thoughts whatsoever?
i mean you have circled back to at multiple post towards me so yes it does.
The usual - angleshooting, OMGUS etc etc.
cool, noted.
Let's see it then.
you sure have a hard on for your own funeral.
How have I "dodged" you in any way, shape or form?
yawn, you acknowledge my tl:dr post yet havent actually engaged any of my questions comments geared towards you.

now you cant use the excuse of missing it since you specifically commented on it. furthermore you wont even quote any of my post you are claiming i said this or done that.

so try again scrub.

As much as I love and respect Fuji, I’m wondering about what was the point of calling this D1 when majority of the game so far revolves around shitpost. 122 pages of shitpost in fact.

In the name of holy Conquerors,

My play is usually not conventional and I will explain more of it now. It's easy to come and post excuses and align your play with that, but since I had time to post i wanted to make some reads.

Any push who contains the idea "why do you post when you said you can’t " is a bad one by default. Any sane wolf would not make waves with a solid excuse to not post because the wolves need to see where the thread is going and who is the best mislynch and lying low is the perfect play to do it.

For a wolf the easiest thing to do is to make good reads, preparing a progression and have it posted in an organic way.
When I am town I try to shake things. A strong town read expressed for someone makes people to think and they react. My town read for Ratchet, correct or not, triggered a few reactions and I pushed them forward to receive alignaments hints.
Ratchet slowed down and I want more from him. My town read is still there but I expect a complete view over the active posters and low posters and a decent Poe.

I still don't know Ultra 's alignament because he made some questionable posts but anyway I wouldn't vote him for toDay. His last post about saving me wasn't really bad, but also can come from a wolf who has cold feet when he saw that his push is towning up. Also it can come from town for the same reason.

Kobe sits comfy on his miller claim, considering that's enough for him as game contribution. His tunnel is so narrow that I don't think scum would limit their world like that, so regardless the claim he is playing with towny confidence. He should think that his tunnel is bad but he can't and he wants my flip to solve further. This is the worst mistake in mafia. Every townie life counts and spending a life from vanity gives fewer mislynches when it really matters, at endgame.
Al who is confirmed IC said I play like town me, but Kobe didn't even interact with Al. That's another bad mistake. Town have to put their brains together and construct a solve

MUUGEN has a superior tone like he knows it all and it's a tone I often observed at tunnely wolves. In his last posts he choose to insult me. There is no need to insult a wolf read who is top wagon when you are town. He implies he is a town warrior but he also said he never claimed town. This is a very odd stance for a villager.
He wants me to answer at his 'case' because he knows it's better to make me lose time with him than solving, and he was very salty I didn't interact with his case and make my own case against him.
He found inconsidencies regarding my take on Kobe and his miller claim and tried to discredit me with that.
I said I am in airports and not completely focused on the game and common sense should tell him this is the reason of not having a perfect clean take on the miller claim. His behaviour against me is opportunistic and he should die by town hands after I flip. This is a legacy read, this player rand scum in this game.
He made an association I am scum with Flower, if Flower don't come to play the game in a solvy way she is not town.
Her partner equity with Muugen is pretty high, because between Flower posting nothing and I, who I become the highest poster of the game, anyone who wants to solve would not push/vote me. He wants town credit from a further wolf flip, saying things like "I was wrong about Michelle (who could imagine she was town when she played so poor) but look, i was right about Flower". Never give town credit for such a weak reasoning, bussing a mate is a must when they are not posting.

I have to go to work, I don't know how much I can post in the next 6-8 hours.[/SPOILER]
So I talked în this post about my main reads @Kobe and after I ISOed Apollo to see where he goes. I don't have a good read so I don't want him voted today and observe his play further.
I don't understand Psylocke , aggresivity is not well placed because it's just moody and doesn't give content, so also I will wait to see how she plays.
I don't want to lynch today
Yoru - he has just a few posts but they felt genuine
Kerkovian - had a personal/original thinking process
Lindltaylor- good vibes and constructive posts
Ultra - can go either way but I need time to make the read
SoulKiller - obvious solving intent
Adam - vibes
Apollo
Al
Kobe

I would lynch today
Muugen - bad push and vibe overall, associatives without any base, plays in a way that doesn't help town to teamwork
DrProf - playing with claims, not helpful, omgus on kiku in a case constructed to show activity.
Pero - to self press
Psylocke - to save a town read

Emil

Certified Memelord
As much as I love and respect Fuji, I’m wondering about what was the point of calling this D1 when majority of the game so far revolves around shitpost. 122 pages of shitpost in fact.

In the name of holy Conquerors,

if u join SRM to not shitpost ur doing it wrong. speaking from experience

Status
Not open for further replies.