Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad logic, Mr simp

Ultra created a chat with someone so first step would be to gain confidence and trust of each other and best way is to claim and town clear yourself

So, don't think ultra did any fishing or anything bad here
My Point is.
why is he trying to find out about abilities,
thought he just wanted flavor like how kekko and Psychic did it.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Soulkiller starts to soft push me here in the thread over the pero wagon and says I'm opportunistic.

After this whole saga he town reads me and balls out of a challenge in spite of his insistence that he doesn't trust me.

Basically he's just fake as fuck and is playing up his own aggression for obligation. He knows I'm town, but has to come up with something to maintain appearance. It's like you guys give him 0 credibility, honestly.
Like I said - you really should read the interaction I had with him.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What was your perspective before this? What were your reads on the two of them?
I was actually inclined towards T vs T. Even before their arguments I had ultra as town lean. And, sk had good start with scum hunting.

But adam post made me questioned my read here

Adam for his strange handling of his wagon on Charlie, voting very late after having pointed out he didn't vote, also trying to gaslight me in saying stuff like "oh don't come here saying it's late", and also trying to discredit me for not "following up on Charlie despite voicing sus for him"
Mango this is dogshit

Me voting "late" isn't the issue, i voted before the 48 half mark. There is plenty of time. I don't waste votes and everyone knows this.

And that is not gaslighting, you were caught in a lie about catching up and me not voting charlie and tried to play it off like that.

My Point is.
I mean, he‘s a Mason and confirmed Town, basically. There‘s no harm in a Mason asking for a strip claim so to speak in a private chat. It just helps Town coordinate if the target is Town and if scum they can get caught on inconsistencies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
My Point is.
It was in private.

Makes more sense to claim in private and gain trust to work together.

Even scum would fake claim to do so like flowa did with al in weebs

So ultra asking for claim isn't a problem.

Issue is why soul killer objected. Was he scum reading ultra? Let me iso soul killer and check

Emil

Certified Memelord
I thought that's a joke. It's mafia game. If i felt bullied-bullied i'd just sub out. But if you're asking about pushers, from what i remember, at that time these would be Adam, Mango, Ultra, UB and Dest. Probably more, i don't remember.

So there's chance i won't be there on EoD. I guess i'll just unvote Kobe rn. With no miller CC i have no good reason to vote him anyway. This will make more sense in the future

Unvote
i dont have a read on adam dest broki

what u think of them. they r ur voters

Today I've been afk, so yeah, can't say truthfully my views have changed.

I don't know what's happened since my last sighting.
And the prospect of reading everything is quite off putting.

I'd have to jump back in the waters from here if anything.

Can maybe read back a few pages to kind of understand what's going on currently, but I'm kinda annoyed I still don't know what my role is.
Caught up, and don't feel like I've gained any new insights

I think my mind is most at ease with a kekko lynch, seeing as he imitated my speech from the believer's era (weebs)

Think I'll put my vote there for now.

Don't like how Adam keeps howling about Charlie being his biggest sus, yet doesn't vote for him

Vote Lynch Ekkologix
Literally voted for Charlie

Are you sure you read the thread?
Literally did not, but the last vc I saw you hadn't voted, if you voted after that, okay sure, but still took you a good long while
Domt bullshit mango, you said you caught up to thread, you obv didnt

Dont excuse it now as "took you a while"
Caught up with the last 10 pages yes
You said you caught up
You didnt but acted like you did
You got busted
You now backpedalling

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yet he claimed in Elden Ring as scum. And he didn‘t claim when we had this entire SK=Biden narrative in Weebs when he was Town. The guy is stubborn af. I once played like 5h of RPS against him because he refused to back down. You can be right and I can be wrong, too, but I want to be completely sure before voting out a player like him who‘s a great asset as Town.
when he claimes in elden ring he was seen doing a kill

also he claimed a role not his just to survive

Broki is probably Town, too. I see no real reason for a scum to fake a PR, admit it‘s fake and then tell people it was just to bait reactions. Just feels so random. Her play in general and trying to get people to contribute also aligns with her Town play.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm actually town reading the guy from his ISO. The scum Soul I remember is way more aggressive in his pushes. Here, he's actually weighing out his options and considering possibilities.

I don't care about him claiming to you, but maybe you threatening him before giving him time was the straw that broke the camel's back?
do we have other leads

also u town reading players like this and sallu earlier leans more into ur town play

Status
Not open for further replies.