Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
For once in this game you made a good suggestion. We definitely need 2-3 good wagons in these games and still have 2h to organize. Let‘s get to it.
For once in this game you made a good suggestion. We definitely need 2-3 good wagons in these games and still have 2h to organize. Let‘s get to it.
My vote is already on Doctor Professor, so I will be very happy if more players vote him up.

Emil

Certified Memelord
We can add this to book of "Ekko being wrong about Ratchet". Let's hear it though. What part of that post makes me Scum, exactly?
usually, and probably more so, for every book of "Ekko being wrong about Ratchet" there is an equal and opposite book of "Ratchet being wrong about Ekko", particularly in... every recent game

lets say i wuda been happier if u just jumped on souls wagon without "covering your tracks" on the vote

What's the opinion on Michelle? Them scum reading Reborn cause he came forward and said he was the one who RB'd them looks sus. Wasn't Michelle a wagon before? So reborn could be justified in RBing them right?

Status
Not open for further replies.