Status
Not open for further replies.
random thought to defend SK - i dont liek claiming either but if i was in a PM and someone i town read claimed to me i wouldnt be inclined to at least flavor claiming
Would you now? Someone neighbor chat you and threatens you to claim immediatly or you get lynched? if you say yes you would then you are simply lying to yourself. Ultra is a crafty guy and I already entered the entire thing very wary of scum abilities associated with neighbor chats. It's within my right to take it slow and confirm the information he provided myself and cooperate later down the line with cautious. I don't trust people as easily as you, even if you are in my town read I would work with you to capture scum sure, but I won't out my abilities or my claim to you. For this is mafia and anything is possible.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I already addressed this, mainly from the thread contribution and this is a bravado play that I did see ultra doing before. I also went ahead and checked the piece of information he provided to me later tonight when I finally had the time to check it for myself. As I said this his pride hurts because he didn't get what he wanted. He wanted to rush things from the get go with no room of disucssion, the world does not work like that. He is the one who didn't wanna cooperate and burned any bridge of cooperation. I don't take threats lightly and I won't fucking claim, he can go suck it with his shitty ass approach. Thinking he can come into my house and get what he wants on the spot. Not in my watch buddy. You want to cooperate? cool earn my trust, and approach it the right way. But not like this.
okay so u treat him like a town child and dont wanna give him what he wants. its a bit selfish from ur end too, because even a town child is atleast town and worth something

are u scared he will claim ur role to the thread if u said it to him? we can tell him not to unless u do a major fukup, otherwise we yeet him

okay so u treat him like a town child and dont wanna give him what he wants. its a bit selfish from ur end too, because even a town child is atleast town and worth something

are u scared he will claim ur role to the thread if u said it to him? we can tell him not to unless u do a major fukup, otherwise we yeet him
kekko are you sussing AL btw?
In this game that would actually be acceptable since its "super role madness"
kekw.

Emil

Certified Memelord
What gives you the townish read?
easiest way for me to explain this wud be that i didnt see anything from him to scum read him for (outside of jokes), so the default would be null/town. subject to change if anything comes up

do i take it u read him otherwise?

As i said, he burned any bridge of cooperation. He is the one who jumped the guns and played with fire from the get go. I won't bend on this. I had him as slight town lean at the point but nothing concrete. Nor I am interested in claiming my role or flavor in any capacity because I have no reason to anymore. His entire argument is that 'SK is scum because when I demanded a claim and threatend him, he didn't claim.' You are never ever getting a claim from me with that sort of approach or attitude.

MUUGEN

天下無双
Would you now? Someone neighbor chat you and threatens you to claim immediatly or you get lynched? if you say yes you would then you are simply lying to yourself. Ultra is a crafty guy and I already entered the entire thing very wary of scum abilities associated with neighbor chats. It's within my right to take it slow and confirm the information he provided myself and cooperate later down the line with cautious. I don't trust people as easily as you, even if you are in my town read I would work with you to capture scum sure, but I won't out my abilities or my claim to you. For this is mafia and anything is possible.
i mean i openly claimed to others in neighbor chats in the past. if they claimed first you couldve even given an ability. your refusal to do anything here is telling enough remember how much you grilled me and apollo last game for a claim wheres that bravado here.

who are your actual scumreads and why arent you actually pushing them.

youre playing like rat rn purposefully going back n forth with your town read for what purpose. idek why you wont cooperate with ult given he is your town read to begin with doesnt make sense for me. if you died and flip town then ult wouldve been the immediate target following you. yet you just ruined that and now im more inclinded to believe ult here.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The thing is I don't remember when you scum read me, maybe it was when I first posted.
And since then I played a lot, shared reads and I proved I am solving. So you have a frozen read on me, so you are scum
Sharing reads,played alot, solving - so what?

Any capable scum can pull all of this unless you think you aren't capable of doing so as scum.

Also, you feigning ignorance that you don't remember when I scum read you is funny because I still have vote on you and it's clearly visible in vote count.

Can you atleast make sense for once? Or all you know is sheep ratchet?

Emil

Certified Memelord
As i said, he burned any bridge of cooperation. He is the one who jumped the guns and played with fire from the get go. I won't bend on this. I had him as slight town lean at the point but nothing concrete. Nor I am interested in claiming my role or flavor in any capacity because I have no reason to anymore. His entire argument is that 'SK is scum because when I demanded a claim and threatend him, he didn't claim.' You are never ever getting a claim from me with that sort of approach or attitude.
are those bridges buildable again if ultra helps lynch scum? like do u plan on utilizing the neighbor chat in any way beneficial to town or u plan to not respond to him there at all from now on?

also @Ultra would it hurt to say how long the chats last for?

MUUGEN

天下無双
shut up cause you play the exact same way im over this victimization play its bad enough flower continuously now youre doing it.

youre scum mate youre going to get d1

Status
Not open for further replies.