Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

G

Gorosei Informer

Spoiler:

Kid is saved by mermaid Kokoro.
Kid falls in love and marries her.
Franky and Ice pop becomes Kid’s step sons.

Post automatically merged:

This furry thing will never leave me :josad:
You're more loyal to it than Morj is to his own "theories"/claims at least! Although on your part, its unintentional ofc ironically! The raid never failing really changes a man...

Your reputation just keeps getting worse but simultaneously funnier on here man, I don't know what to say except thank you for all the chaotic hilarity and entertainment for it at least though!

:cheers::funky::lulz::sanjismug::myman:
Post automatically merged:

Who tf considered him a rival.
I always thought it was BB for luffy.
It was setup from Sabaody and Oda even made it blatant during Wano ffs. Hes Luffy without the extreme plot armour, literal God fruit, absolutely unfair advantage lineage and thus such "positive luck", its like Luffy is deliberately manipulating fate itself like a God anyway or playing "with cheats enabled" somehow.

Oda deliberately sacrificed Kidd to force parallels with William Kidd IRL, to make his God Protagonist look even better, because he really needed that desperately, Goda knows he was suffering/struggling for that too and to have a "new generation Moria parallel" too.

At best, Kidd might be another Shiki anyway. That's being very optimistic at this point. As soon as Oda set him up against his other pet Shanks, that was it. The game was rigged from the start.

Ironically Oda has never made Luffy more reliant on his devil fruit than he has now too. I wish that wasn't the case given Blackbeard is gonna nullify his DF unless Nika is gonna be fucking immune/resistant to it somehow which I wouldnt be surprised at this point.

Oda had a really good thing going with the haki training and Hyogoro but then it came down to Luffy being able to awaken and yet Kaido wasn't nor any Beast Pirate for that matter too. The only Zoan awakening in a Beast themed arc was someone who was known to have a Paramecia for 25 years but have it immediately retconned into a Mythical Zoan. In before Oda has it become a Logia too somehow later on as well. Make it be all types of fruit at the same time somehow, because why not at this point?

Hell, even half the SHs are getting brutally neglected at least if not more, in favour of him and some random side characters, who most people dont care about and will barely be relevant again after the arc is over at best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
You're more loyal to it than Morj is to his own "theories"/claims at least! Although on your part, its unintentional ofc ironically! The raid never failing really changes a man...

Your reputation just keeps getting worse but simultaneously funnier on here man, I don't know what to say except thank you for all the chaotic hilarity and entertainment for it at least though!

:cheers::funky::lulz::sanjismug::myman:
:cheers:

:parkcry::parkcry::parkcry: