Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

She’s So gifted that when she doesn’t get something right she throws a tantrum. And that makes up about 75 percent of the show.
Damn she sounds very relatable, I mean what?

:josad::neesama::pepecafe:

This accurate btw @Seatonnes @Krusher1357 ?:

Post automatically merged:

Sometimes we receive things a week before because of Shueisha's or Oda's break, it seems that there is a difference that allows (or allowed) the advance posting of spoilers. It's not in my head, last year it happened more than once. Someone better informed could explain better.
They release the magazine early or something like that, before a regulalr WSJ break such as the golden week break, I can't remember why.

There are 3 scheduled WSJ breaks a year, one end of April/early May-ish which is Golden Week, one during August and one for Christmas - End of Year or w/e too.

We also have an Oda break every 3 chapters in a row except in extremely rare occasions, where he might give us more than 3 but I don't think that has happened for a very long time now either? Oda's breaks are counted seperately to WSJ breaks too, so if we have 2 chapters in a row, then a WSJ break, we will get a chapter after the WSJ break BUT an Oda break following that chapter too. So in basic terms its like this:

Chapter -
Chapter -
WSJ Break (Early spoilers) -
Chapter -
Oda break (Spoilers at normal time, might be a little early at best, by a day or two max) -
Chapter -
Chapter -
Chapter -
Oda break -
Chapter etc lol.

Hope that makes sense anyway?

Claystage does decent estimated schedules of the OP chapters for the year, but I noticed their schedule for chapters around mid-late April didn't seem right, like they missed out an Oda break we are due around then? In April, we tend to get only 2 chapters, due to an Oda break and WSJ break too, but the latter will give us very early spoilers at least.

https://claystage.com/one-piece-chapter-release-schedule-for-2023

Actually the issue is we have a WSJ Break as usual around the end of April BUT we also have 3 chapters in a row before it. So according to their schedule, we're gonna get 6 chapters in a row? From 1080 to 1085? With the WSJ break after 1082 and the next Oda break after 1085? That doesn't seem right to me?
But idk this shit gets confusing with the WSJ breaks lol. I'm no expert on these either ofc.

Last edited by a moderator:
The spoiler withdrawal is real :josad:
Agreed when it's like this there needs to be a fake spoiler thread to see who can come up with the best fake spoilers and would be judge based on how likely it sounds and/or how good good people receive it. And with the rules a person can only post 1 fake spoiler theory. That would be an OK way to pass these times of 0 real spoilers

Season 1 is good
Season 2 sucked outside of the three episodes that didn’t even really have Korra in it
Season 3 had solid villains but Korra remains insufferable
Season 4 is okay

The forced romance subplots really slowed the show down and made many characters downright terrible
But season 1 was mostly weirdest romantic drama.
It felt like watching a high school teen drama show.
And Walmart Zuko is boring.

She’s So gifted that when she doesn’t get something right she throws a tantrum. And that makes up about 75 percent of the show.
You nailed it.
She has all the bending but zero spirituality.
She uses the avatar state as a turbo boost and the bending style in Korra regressed so bad it looks like superhero magic shit.

Anng: Goes on a journey of self discovery to carefully learn each element at a time
Korra: ''I'm the avatar and you gotta deal with it!'' *Uses all elements but air as a toddler
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Aang was gifted at airbending but he had to put high effort into mastering all the remaining elements and the avatar state within less than a year.
Korra got all the skills without training.
Do the math.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
But season 1 was mostly weirdest romantic drama.
It felt like watching a high school teen drama show.
And Walmart Zuko is boring.

You nailed it.
She has all the bending but zero spirituality.
She uses the avatar state as a turbo boost and the bending style in Korra regressed so bad it looks like superhero magic shit.

Aang was gifted at airbending but he had to put high effort into mastering all the remaining elements and the avatar state within less than a year.
Korra got all the skills without training.
Do the math.
Aang wasn't gifted anything,everyone starts with 1 element already