Straight white males should take accountability for their actions as they are the main perpetrators of mass shootings in America.

individual members of groups are not responsible for the actions of those few

and then again, This is not the same case whatsoever

there's no straight white male group that advocates for men and would speak on their behalf like how exists for trans people
and even if there was nobody would condone the actions of a mass shooter

and yea they should hold accountability if they wanna comment on it instead going
the real vitchim in all of this was the one who murdered people not the dead bodies

individual members of groups are not responsible for the actions of those few

and then again, This is not the same case whatsoever

there's no straight white male group that advocates for men and would speak on their behalf like how exists for trans people
and even if there was nobody would condone the actions of a mass shooter

and yea they should hold accountability if they wanna comment on it instead going
the real vitchim in all of this was the one who murdered people not the dead bodies
Bro stfu. You are asking a whole community of people to apologize for the action of one trans person. There are many goobers like you out there crying and moaning cause girls don't have sex with them in order to portray yourself as a victim of the system. You aren't systematically discriminated against.

. You are asking a whole community of people to apologize for the action of one trans person
Never said everyone had to say sorry

and at the very most
would think it was best if they just didt pull the whole

trans person victim card
after they killed people

You aren't systematically discriminated against.
men as a whole are
And you can stay mad about me not agreeing with you about that if you so wish

GOP rep from Tennessee Tim Burchett on school shootings

"We're not going to fix it, criminals are going to be criminals"

When you have lawmakers like this asshole in congress the gun issues in America will just continue to get worse

How am I mad? I'm a straight white male and I've never been systematically opressed. You're an idiot bobby, and if you keep going down this road you'll spend the rest of your life alone.
You are even if you dont know it

Men are forced into drafts where women arent
Men get higher sentencing for the same crime

All measurable and inherently systematic issues solely men face

What does femminists have to speak on, Remind me again?
Man spreading?

oh the oppression what a horrible life. men sit in a way women dont like

if your life is good enough that small issues like that bug you then maybe your fantasy of women being victims is just in you and the femminst's head

You are even if you dont know it

Men are forced into drafts where women arent
Men get higher sentencing for the same crime

All measurable and inherently systematic issues solely men face

What does femminists have to speak on, Remind me again?
Man spreading?

oh the oppression what a horrible life. men sit in a way women dont like

if your life is good enough that small issues like that bug you then maybe your fantasy of women being victims is just in you and the femminst's head
Women are abused and raped everyday Bobby. Nearly 30% of women have been raped or sexually assaulted in America alone.

You live in your mother's basement Bobby, you don't know the real world. I on the other hand am a normal human being. I've had relationships and moved out of my parents home over 7 years ago.

Beneath your shitty threads and you moving the goalpost of your arguments every 5 seconds, there's a sad empty man who hates women because they've rejected him his entire life. I'll say it once more, if you keep going down this road, you'll be alone for the rest of your life.

Women are abused and raped everyday Bobby.
males are actually raped more when you take into account
prison rapes

I thought the argument was systematic
why are you bringing up isolated rape cases as proof here

You live in your mother's basement Bobby, you don't know the real world
And yes you know the real world so well that's why you spend hours on here just to immaturely insult people

there's a sad empty man who hates women because they've rejected him his entire life
me thinking women arent opressed wouldt prove
I hate woman

Tbh, I am more concerned with moving out then getting to sleep with some girl but ig projection is a great tool

And tbh
there's personal reason for me to like women nor really hate them as they dont do jack to help me so goes men
If anything not that fond of people as a whole but doubt you really give a shit about how im to actually feel rather you just looking to use my perceived feelings as justification for discarding my opinon as hateful or evil

males are actually raped more when you take into account
prison rapes

I thought the argument was systematic
why are you bringing up isolated rape cases as proof here

And yes you know the real world so well that's why you spend hours on here just to immaturely insult people

me thinking women arent opressed wouldt prove
I hate woman

Tbh, I am more concerned with moving out then getting to sleep with some girl but ig projection is a great tool

And tbh
there's personal reason for me to like women nor really hate them as they dont do jack to help me so goes men
If anything not that fond of people as a whole but doubt you really give a shit about how im to actually feel rather you just looking to use my perceived feelings as justification for discarding my opinon as hateful or evil
I'm not projecting Bobby, I'm married. You're just super easy to figure out, there is nothing in the system holding back white males, women have made strides and the gap is closing, but trans people are systematically oppressed in many states around the country. You said so yourself, you don't care about women.

if that was true
then we would no homeless men

nothing holds them back yet they still have problems

how do you answer this from your femminist ideology

women have more privileges then men
From my feminist ideology?? I haven't used that label to describe myself at any point in this conversation. Not all homeless people are white and male you fucking idiot. What I mean by that is laws weren't crafted to target them specifically because they ARE white and male. In the United States there are many state laws that still oppress minorities and women. Row v Wade was overturned, millions of American women don't even have bodily autonomy at this point.

Bobby, the only one holding you back is yourself. You are the one who resents women to the point where you have convinced yourself that you as a man are being oppressed and discriminated against. Just take a good hard look in the mirror dude, BE FUCKING NORMAL. You don't need to be a fucking feminist to acknowledge women as fellow human beings with wants and needs. You can keep playing this whataboutism game and spread conspiracy theories all you want, you'll only make yourself even more miserable.

Not all homeless people are white and male you fucking idiot
most are though

What I mean by that is laws weren't crafted to target them specifically because they ARE white and male.
your just goal posting

. In the United States there are many state laws that still oppress minorities and women.
such as??

your just saying femminist talking points as if they are objective facts
what laws? are targeting women?

You are the one who resents women to the point where you have convinced yourself that you as a man are being oppressed and discriminated against.
You are the one who resents men to the point where you have convinced yourself that you as a woman are being oppressed and discriminated against

see how anyone can say the same thing in reverse baselessly and without reason like how you did?

The former has nothing to do with the latter unless your suggesting that saying women not being victims as a whole is hateful towards woman cause to be a woman means you must be a victim as that's a huge apart of womanhood

BE FUCKING NORMAL. You don't need to be a fucking feminist to acknowledge women as fellow human beings with wants and needs
nobody here said women dont have desires
what are you even on about with this point

most are though

your just goal posting

such as??

your just saying femminist talking points as if they are objective facts
what laws? are targeting women?

You are the one who resents men to the point where you have convinced yourself that you as a woman are being oppressed and discriminated against

see how anyone can say the same thing in reverse baselessly and without reason like how you did?

The former has nothing to do with the latter unless your suggesting that saying women not being victims as a whole is hateful towards woman cause to be a woman means you must be a victim as that's a huge apart of womanhood

nobody here said women dont have desires
what are you even on about with this point
I do not resent men, I just had strong and positive male role models in my life that taught me to respect and value other human beings, including women.

Stop and frisk was a massive policy enacted by Bloomberg in NYC that targeted young black males overwhelmingly.

And about white people making up majority of the homeless population, white people are still the majority in this country, so you gotta compare them by rate. African Americans are by RATE much more likely to be homeless than white people. African Americans only make up 13% of the population yet they still make up 40% of the homeless population.

I don't have a problem with men Bobby, I get along with a lot of guys here, I have a problem with you.

And I already pointed out what policies are discriminating against women, the ban on abortion in almost every southern state.

Last edited:
I do not resent men, I just had strong and positive male role models in my life that taught me to respect and value other human beings, including women.
Is this to imply
i have been disrespectful as you were taught better unlike me?

I think the teaching failed then as you have done but insult and degrade me which is very disrespectful but supposing your respect only extends to those who agree with you politically

''The stop-question-and-frisk program, or stop-and-frisk, in New York City, is a New York City Police Department (NYPD) practice of temporarily detaining, questioning, and at times searching civilians and suspects on the street for weapons and other contraband.''

just going by how it's described dont see how it's racialized in the slightest

Wikipedia only ever says that the enforcement was racially bias
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop-...uestion-and-,for weapons and other contraband.

not that the law itself was racist

Bad actors in police stations
arent proof of a wider systematic problem

African Americans only make up 13% of the population yet they still make up 40% of the homeless population.
source?

and even if you were right
man

if everything was in favor of white man and there's nothing holding them back
Then there could not be one case of homelessness, it would just be impossible if they ruled the world as the liberal argument states

and btw, I don't need to be fucking respectful to you Bobby, you deserve the shade. If you insist on being an incel little gremlin then you better buckle up, cause you're getting clowned on bitch.

you were the one who brought up being respectful

Personally you can do what you want though, you are very easy to read cause you acted exactly how ive accused you of doing every time thus far

so 40 percent

that still means most homeless people are white men as was my initial statement

C

Cruxroux

you were the one who brought up being respectful

Personally you can do what you want though, you are very easy to read cause you acted exactly how ive accused you of doing every time thus far

so 40 percent

that still means most homeless people are white men as was my initial statement
Y'all just qoute it.
Im looking at worstgen thread Image on worst gen thread of itself.