G

Gorosei Informer

Still have to watch it
Is it really that good?
Modern day Kill Bill and some other stuff imo. It has a lot of great qualities and does some stuff extremely well imo.

All depends on your tastes though ofc. For me, along with the new Puss In Boots film, was some of the most entertaining films I've seen in many years.

Phenomenal soundtrack and action too. Similar vibes to Jojo too imo.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
Of course it was unecessary.

Internet is a place where people butt in just to disagree and/or enter some dick measuring contest with you about, literally, anything.

:finally:
Know what's the best part? It's intentional, because it generates more clicks/views/responses/etc.
did i ask doggo? :catlewd:

jk ily:sweat:

G

Gorosei Informer

Shit, Ghostly, that's all you had to say:myman:
Lmfao I had a feeling that might grab your attention! Part 5 comes to mind especially with how much trains play a role ofc but it generally feels very Jojo-like too.

It's just so absurd in multiple ways, chaotic, fun, apologetic, nostalgic, full of style and action and such.

I was laughing my ass off and in awe by the end of the film. Its ridiculously spectacular and surprisingly heartfelt despite how silly it gets.

I really enjoy films, TV shows, anime/manga etc like these. Ones that mix genres/moods or emotions and such.

It's not some high art, though provoking, cerebral masterpiece but it's a damn good treat for the eyes, ears, heart and soul.
Really wish I had saw it at the cinema but alas...

It's not some high art, though provoking, cerebral masterpiece but it's a damn good treat for the eyes, ears, heart and soul.
Really wish I had saw it at the cinema but alas...
That's what I'm looking for most of the time tbh - a movie to relax with and have fun watching it

From the way you describe it it sounds very Tarantino-esque, and I do enjoy most of his movies

G

Gorosei Informer

Fairy tail did a lot of fan servicing.

I'm not complaining though
Yeah it was pretty nice lol. Only issue I truly ever had was Larcade and his "pleasure magic" lmao.

God forbid if we get something similar in OP especially with how down horrendous Oda is now especially lol.

We already had that Shokugeki no Soma chapter with Sanji and THAT CURSED Big Mom moment lmfao.

The Jiggle Butt stuff in the anime was fucking creepy and weird, definitely was some fetish shit going on lol.

FT was absolutely a riot though, especially in the anime with the phenomenal soundtrack and such.

The fanservice was the icing on the cake especially Erzas incredible milf of a mother lmfao.

G

Gorosei Informer

That's what I'm looking for most of the time tbh - a movie to relax with and have fun watching it

From the way you describe it it sounds very Tarantino-esque, and I do enjoy most of his movies
Exactly man same here. That escapism is somewhat therapeutic for me and always has been.

I genuinely couldn't believe it wasn't a Tarantino film tbh. By the end it was like Tarantino meets Kingsman films and something like Speed, Mission Impossible, Fast and Furious or idk lol.

Trying not to spoil it but there's a hilarious twist at least near the end, maybe others before and the action gets INSANE by the end too.

It's pure lunacy and high octane by the end.

It also has Japanese covers of Holding Out For A Hero and Staying Alive too lol.

Almost feels like Tarantino and Araki teamed up with this too. The end of the film kinda gave me Jojolion vibes, you might guess why if you see it ofc lol.

It's definitely an easy watch and one to chill out with. Sometimes I watch more serious and grittier films but rarely.

Exactly man same here. That escapism is somewhat therapeutic for me and always has been.

I genuinely couldn't believe it wasn't a Tarantino film tbh. By the end it was like Tarantino meets Kingsman films and something like Speed, Mission Impossible, Fast and Furious or idk lol.

Trying not to spoil it but there's a hilarious twist at least near the end, maybe others before and the action gets INSANE by the end too.

It's pure lunacy and high octane by the end.

It also has Japanese covers of Holding Out For A Hero and Staying Alive too lol.

Almost feels like Tarantino and Araki teamed up with this too. The end of the film kinda gave me Jojolion vibes, you might guess why if you see it ofc lol.

It's definitely an easy watch and one to chill out with. Sometimes I watch more serious and grittier films but rarely.
It's now firmly on my watch list for sure, though I'll wait for a rainy day or some time off to properly enjoy it