Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

The Sol King
Before, at the end of the first Day, I was only 99% sure that Ratchet was scum.

After the Night phase, I am now 200% sure that Ratchet is indeed scum. Its not just a read on how he played, I have every reason to believe he's scum now. There is no universe where Ratchet is town in this game.

However, I fear this is a scum of large magnitude. The noose is the only solution to such problems.

Vote lynch Ratchet

So, about shop. I got information that shop owner (there's fake account, like i'm Fuji's OP game) picked 5 people and asked each one of them to pick action and target out if jailing someone for night, bus drive, investigation and roleblock. Said he will pick one of 5 submissions and he'd perform one.

I picked investigation on Pero. I wasn't picked.

After the Night phase, I am now 200% sure that Ratchet is indeed scum. Its not just a read on how he played, I have every reason to believe he's scum now. There is no universe where Ratchet is town in this game.

However, I fear this is a scum of large magnitude. The noose is the only solution to such problems.

Vote lynch Ratchet

If this is mechanical you should come right out and say it

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Vote lynch Ratchet

Mr. Apollo, why is Ratchet confirmed twice over to be scum? It's mechanical?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Did you have any opinion about the suss on her?
Well, other than the fact she was constantly saying she was not going to be active, she was active.

But from the contents of her posts I didn't personally get bad vibes.
Though it may have come off as disingenuous attempts of putting up an escape route in case things goes south.

I believe that was what the main concern was last I read. If I'm not mistaken muugen was one of the people going on her for this.

Though, that's just speaking on top of my head, could be wrong.

AL sama

Red Haired
Okay, then go find the scum instead of sitting back and posturing about it?
how about starting with you

the moment sk claimed you changed your vote from him to someone else as if you knew he is telling the truth yet you didn't try to stop the lynch why is that??

as far as I know you don't allow such things as town

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
All I got was a message saying you visited me
Huh, okay. I was redirected last night, so it was negative, but doesn't seem to have done anything. Given that I was moved to you, I assume the redirection was done by scum. That's why I asked whomever I was sent towards to claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.