Status
Not open for further replies.
Asked in pm.

Kill on me would show up as "failed". Meaning it's probably vig. Or indie, but i assume vig. Should be one of 2 abilities Adam quoted.

If faction kill failed, it would show up too. So either there's one mafia team or 2nd mafia didn't submit faction kill for some reason.

Lay it out. This is the time for discussion.
Ok, you guys are actually long lost brothers, and recently your mother has been kidnapped by a drug dealer you're indebted to - and the only way to save her is by contacting the British mafia, who you have recently gotten into betting on - you guessed it - mafia games. There are high profile viewers watching us play right now, and little do they know they have a couple of players working together on the inside to chest and sway the game towards the desired outcome, so the real-life mafia takes home the profit. You are scum but Apollo just outted you so the mafia can collect the earnings from a town victory, and with your cut you and Apollo can save your biological mother and rekindle your relationship

Asked in pm.

Kill on me would show up as "failed". Meaning it's probably vig. Or indie, but i assume vig. Should be one of 2 abilities Adam quoted.

If faction kill failed, it would show up too. So either there's one mafia team or 2nd mafia didn't submit faction kill for some reason.
Well that explains it all

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Vote: Apollo

My working theory is that scum have the ability to manipulate flips, which gives Apollo the confidence to push mechanical info that I know to be untrue. Obviously a lot of this would hinge on what I actually flip, but that's neither here nor there at this stage. I've given Apollo enough time to consider his results, and he hasn't approached it like a townie that has caught scum would. He would be pushing for my claim, for people to shoot me etc.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Ok, you guys are actually long lost brothers, and recently your mother has been kidnapped by a drug dealer you're indebted to - and the only way to save her is by contacting the British mafia, who you have recently gotten into betting on - you guessed it - mafia games. There are high profile viewers watching us play right now, and little do they know they have a couple of players working together on the inside to chest and sway the game towards the desired outcome, so the real-life mafia takes home the profit. You are scum but Apollo just outted you so the mafia can collect the earnings from a town victory, and with your cut you and Apollo can save your biological mother and rekindle your relationship
Why is it so much to expect you play with *some* degree of sincerity?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Quite the theory, I must say

Apollo

The Sol King

My working theory is that scum have the ability to manipulate flips, which gives Apollo the confidence to push mechanical info that I know to be untrue. Obviously a lot of this would hinge on what I actually flip, but that's neither here nor there at this stage. I've given Apollo enough time to consider his results, and he hasn't approached it like a townie that has caught scum would. He would be pushing for my claim, for people to shoot me etc.
A regular player such as you can easily fake a claim, Mr.Rat.

And I know shooting you would be on the useless side, Mr.Rat. Such bullets should be saved for your other mates.

As for my action, I have considered all possibilities, like I said in my first post. You are guilty of being scum, Mr.Rat.

Honestly, this is why we need both your claims on the table, sooner rather than later. If altered flips are a legitimate thread of discussion (and I'm not saying they shouldn't be), keeping cards close in this scenario has even less strategic benefit. The pressure should fall on you to full claim in short order in a way convincing enough that you couldn't have made it up on the spot, and then if this is satisfactory enough, place the burden on him.

It's using a hammer to solve a problem but the alternative is to rely on a probably short supply of dead checkers and such

Status
Not open for further replies.