MangoSenpai - 2
Ekkologix - 1
MUUGEN - 1
Reborn - 1
Kiku - 1
Michelle - 1
Charlie - 1

TheAncientCenturion: Flower -> Dr_Professor83
Flower: Dr_Professor83 -> Peroroncino -> Ultra -> Peroroncino -> SoulKiller -> Dr_Professor83 -> Peroroncino
Ratchet: TheAncientCenturion -> Peroroncino -> Ultra -> Peroroncino -> Charlie -> Lord Melkor -> Peroroncino -> Reborn -> SoulKiller -> Peroroncino
Ultra: Flower -> Peroroncino -> Charlie -> Peroroncino -> Kiku -> Peroroncino -> Kiku -> Lord Melkor -> Peroroncino -> Soulkiller
Psylocke: Flower -> Michelle -> Ekkologix -> Peroroncino -> MangoSenpai
Dr_Professor83: Flower -> Ultra -> Kiku
Kiku: Dr_Professor83 -> Ultra -> Ekkologix -> Unvote -> Dr_Professor83
MangoSenpai: Kobe -> Pot Goblin -> Peroroncino -> Unvote -> Charlie -> Ekkologix -> Peroroncino -> Dr_Professor83
Kobe: Flower -> Michelle -> Ratchet
Michelle: Ultra -> Kobe -> Unvote -> Peroroncino -> MUUGEN -> Dr_Professor83
Underworld Broker: Michelle -> UwU -> Peroroncino -> Reborn
Charlie: Kobe -> Unvote -> SoulKiller
SoulKiller: Michelle -> Psylocke -> MangoSenpai -> Charlie -> MangoSenpai
Destroya: Peroroncino -> Charlie
Ekkologix: Kiku -> SoulKiller -> Flower -> SoulKiller
MUUGEN: Ratchet -> Flower -> Michelle -> Ekkologix -> Ratchet -> Al Sama -> Ekkologix -> SoulKiller -> Ekkologix -> SoulKiller
Lord Melkor: Dr_Professor83 -> TheAncientCenturion -> Adam -> Ekkologix -> Peroroncino
Reborn: Michelle
Peroroncino: Psylocke -> SoulKiller
Kerkovian: Michelle -> Unvote -> Peroroncino -> Unvote -> SoulKiller
T-Pein: Peroroncino -> SoulKiller
UwU: Ekkologix
Adam: Charlie -> SoulKiller
Lindtaylor: MUUGEN
MonochromeYoru: SoulKiller
Mr. Reloaded: SoulKiller
Apollo: Ratchet

//notes:
-27 ppl voted, weak performance for a D1 that had at least 48h.

-ppl who didn't vote: Sallu, Hayumi (just subbed in), xlaw, Al Sama (has no vp but should vote anyways), rottkins, blue, PG, YoTan
ah this orange color with this skin hurts my eyes

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think it's pretty plain to me that Apollo has seen my role sheet, which is what has led him to this gambit, and he would only really get away with it if they can fake flips. That's my reasoning.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
It's conjecture, I need no further evidence.
The funny thing is you're 100% right about scum being able to edit flips. Which worries me because you came to this conclusion all on your own, off a random post at the start of the game.

It makes me find your defense against Mr. Apollo, labeling him as advantageous because he might flip your role to be scum, as very suspicious and thin. Your defense is off random conjecture that happens to be right, Mr. Ratchet.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
TLDR summary real quick?
My thoughts, Mr. Mr. Reloaded.

Mr. Charlie survived a killshot. Claims a passive helped him.
For what it's worth, I believe Mr. Charlie and I strongly believe I know his role.

Mr. Apollo claims to have mechanical info on Mr. Ratchet but does not share it.
Mr. Ratchet does not agree and believes Mr. Apollo is scum.
For what it's worth, Mr. Ratchet might be right but I am suspicious of him.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
The funny thing is you're 100% right about scum being able to edit flips. Which worries me because you came to this conclusion all on your own, off a random post at the start of the game.

It makes me find your defense against Mr. Apollo, labeling him as advantageous because he might flip your role to be scum, as very suspicious and thin. Your defense is off random conjecture that happens to be right, Mr. Ratchet.
Maybe I'm just that good, my dear sir.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think it's pretty plain to me that Apollo has seen my role sheet, which is what has led him to this gambit, and he would only really get away with it if they can fake flips. That's my reasoning.
r u claiming indie of some sort? like mafia roelcopping indie
wincon if so

also if u think hes scum and mafia already have ur role it might be better to eventually claim it so town knows it too

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
My thoughts, Mr. Mr. Reloaded.

Mr. Charlie survived a killshot. Claims a passive helped him.
For what it's worth, I believe Mr. Charlie and I strongly believe I know his role.

Mr. Apollo claims to have mechanical info on Mr. Ratchet but does not share it.
Mr. Ratchet does not agree and believes Mr. Apollo is scum.
For what it's worth, Mr. Ratchet might be right but I am suspicious of him.
Thank you!

Apollo

The Sol King
@Apollo Mind claiming my character for me?
I know two pieces of information, you are scum and can only be dealt with through the rope.

If any brave vigilante wants to take a shot at you, they are welcome to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.