Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Honestly, this is why we need both your claims on the table, sooner rather than later. If altered flips are a legitimate thread of discussion (and I'm not saying they shouldn't be), keeping cards close in this scenario has even less strategic benefit. The pressure should fall on you to full claim in short order in a way convincing enough that you couldn't have made it up on the spot, and then if this is satisfactory enough, place the burden on him.

It's using a hammer to solve a problem but the alternative is to rely on a probably short supply of dead checkers and such
I actually disagree, it's important to make people play first before they can use claims as a crutch to avoid making any actual takes.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
The first action writeup in the game. I know what my alignment is, and I was trying to see if APollo would approach this like a townie that has scum caught and dead to rights. He hasn't. It has all been irony and posturing.
In your defense, I can see this angle.

Didn't want to say anything before you, but yeah, assuming you know you are town, yet he refuses to cast any doubt + as you say isn't calling for shots.

Though, you're the bane of my existence, couldn't read you even if I wanted to.

Emil

Certified Memelord
What do you think about this situation, Ekko?
i want to hear what he has to say first

u seem confident u scan innocent or did not participate in a mafia kill (the confidence itself is NAI as these can both happen by a godfather who didnt perform the kill), but it results in you thinking apollo cant possibly have incriminating mech on u unless he bypasses stuff

the play here is to always have him claim what he has given he already hinted at it, or worst case learn it off his corpse

if hes unable to claim cuz of a role i dont mind us spending a rolecrush on him to crush that passive and make him claim

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The first action writeup in the game. I know what my alignment is, and I was trying to see if APollo would approach this like a townie that has scum caught and dead to rights. He hasn't. It has all been irony and posturing.
Nisehada has been used on ???​
Is this what you mean, Mr. Ratchet? It's marked as "first action" in the threadmarks.

I actually disagree, it's important to make people play first before they can use claims as a crutch to avoid making any actual takes.
If I dont have plausible consideration from your claim I will always default to lynching you. If you spit out something within the next 5 minutes or so that I would have a hard time seeing you pull out of your ass in that time frame it would give me pause

Apollo

The Sol King
In your defense, I can see this angle.

Didn't want to say anything before you, but yeah, assuming you know you are town, yet he refuses to cast any doubt + as you say isn't calling for shots.

Though, you're the bane of my existence, couldn't read you even if I wanted to.
Mr.Mango, read this part of my post please:

However, I fear this is a scum of large magnitude. The noose is the only solution to such problems.

Also btw:

//Day 1 - Final Vote Count:

SoulKiller - 10
Dr_Professor83 - 4
Peroroncino - 3
Ratchet - 2
MangoSenpai - 2
Ekkologix - 1
MUUGEN - 1
Reborn - 1
Kiku - 1
Michelle - 1
Charlie - 1

TheAncientCenturion: Flower -> Dr_Professor83
Flower: Dr_Professor83 -> Peroroncino -> Ultra -> Peroroncino -> SoulKiller -> Dr_Professor83 -> Peroroncino
Ratchet: TheAncientCenturion -> Peroroncino -> Ultra -> Peroroncino -> Charlie -> Lord Melkor -> Peroroncino -> Reborn -> SoulKiller -> Peroroncino
Ultra: Flower -> Peroroncino -> Charlie -> Peroroncino -> Kiku -> Peroroncino -> Kiku -> Lord Melkor -> Peroroncino -> Soulkiller
Psylocke: Flower -> Michelle -> Ekkologix -> Peroroncino -> MangoSenpai
Dr_Professor83: Flower -> Ultra -> Kiku
Kiku: Dr_Professor83 -> Ultra -> Ekkologix -> Unvote -> Dr_Professor83
MangoSenpai: Kobe -> Pot Goblin -> Peroroncino -> Unvote -> Charlie -> Ekkologix -> Peroroncino -> Dr_Professor83
Kobe: Flower -> Michelle -> Ratchet
Michelle: Ultra -> Kobe -> Unvote -> Peroroncino -> MUUGEN -> Dr_Professor83
Underworld Broker: Michelle -> UwU -> Peroroncino -> Reborn
Charlie: Kobe -> Unvote -> SoulKiller
SoulKiller: Michelle -> Psylocke -> MangoSenpai -> Charlie -> MangoSenpai
Destroya: Peroroncino -> Charlie
Ekkologix: Kiku -> SoulKiller -> Flower -> SoulKiller
MUUGEN: Ratchet -> Flower -> Michelle -> Ekkologix -> Ratchet -> Al Sama -> Ekkologix -> SoulKiller -> Ekkologix -> SoulKiller
Lord Melkor: Dr_Professor83 -> TheAncientCenturion -> Adam -> Ekkologix -> Peroroncino
Reborn: Michelle
Peroroncino: Psylocke -> SoulKiller
Kerkovian: Michelle -> Unvote -> Peroroncino -> Unvote -> SoulKiller
T-Pein: Peroroncino -> SoulKiller
UwU: Ekkologix
Adam: Charlie -> SoulKiller
Lindtaylor: MUUGEN
MonochromeYoru: SoulKiller
Mr. Reloaded: SoulKiller
Apollo: Ratchet

//notes:
-27 ppl voted, weak performance for a D1 that had at least 48h.

-ppl who didn't vote: Sallu, Hayumi (just subbed in), xlaw, Al Sama (has no vp but should vote anyways), rottkins, blue, PG, YoTan

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If I dont have plausible consideration from your claim I will always default to lynching you. If you spit out something within the next 5 minutes or so that I would have a hard time seeing you pull out of your ass in that time frame it would give me pause
You're welcome to neighbour chat me anytime!

Status
Not open for further replies.