Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This was the ability that I had used on Mr. @Ratchet . To put it simply, I can get the alignment of this man alongside the name of one of his abilities.

For one shot, I can learn the name of one of his abilities. The passive was named "Numerous" and outright states he cannot die as long as Aizen is alive, except for lynches.

This was another ability of mine. I used it on Mr. @Ekkologix to learn who his first visitor was, it was @Psylocke who first visited him last night.
Mr. @Psylocke may you illuminate my world with a proper explanation of what happened, to lend credit to Mr. Apollo?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ya I figured it would be one of then, but the flavor name doesn't seem to fit with either.

Not to mention numeros would be hueco mundo arc, not ss..
do i have to repeat it again lol

mid arc with less than 35 characters. ofcourse someone from someplace else has to appear lol

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Honestly at this point I might want to have Ratchet claim his flavor

Vote Lynch Ratchet

This is a bit annoying. From a gameplay perspective I would prefer Apollo went here, but I want to hear what Ratchet claims

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Ya I figured it would be one of then, but the flavor name doesn't seem to fit with either.

Not to mention numeros would be hueco mundo arc, not ss..
Mango Senpai, esquire, my character has profound abilities able to be accessed which did not showcase until the final arc of this series. Numerous being an ability name does not discredit the authenticity of this information.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I learned his alignment, and what his ability does. The fact that it mentioned Aizen was also a way of me telling which team he's on.

I don't think it gets more crystal clear than this.
so his alignment said guilty and his ability said that he only dies if aizen dies

dont know who is this lore wise

ratchet doesnt seem to wanna confirm this point. looks like hes more fixated on u getting his flavor right, which he could have tampered with

one more thing, do u bypass investigations etc..? cant think of reason mafia wud let ratchet exposed to simple invests liek that n1 in SRM

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Vote: Apollo

My working theory is that scum have the ability to manipulate flips, which gives Apollo the confidence to push mechanical info that I know to be untrue. Obviously a lot of this would hinge on what I actually flip, but that's neither here nor there at this stage. I've given Apollo enough time to consider his results, and he hasn't approached it like a townie that has caught scum would. He would be pushing for my claim, for people to shoot me etc.
What did you do last night?

Apollo

The Sol King
so his alignment said guilty and his ability said that he only dies if aizen dies

dont know who is this lore wise

ratchet doesnt seem to wanna confirm this point. looks like hes more fixated on u getting his flavor right, which he could have tampered with

one more thing, do u bypass investigations etc..? cant think of reason mafia wud let ratchet exposed to simple invests liek that n1 in SRM
I wouldn't think he is investigation immune as it went through.

I wasn't roleblocked as my watch on you went through as well.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
There are good chances that Miss Orihime, Miss Isane and Miss Unohana are all within this game. With three potential healers, I do believe we have enough people to cover Mr. Apollo, should this information be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.