Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This was the ability that I had used on Mr. @Ratchet . To put it simply, I can get the alignment of this man alongside the name of one of his abilities.

For one shot, I can learn the name of one of his abilities. The passive was named "Numerous" and outright states he cannot die as long as Aizen is alive, except for lynches.

This was another ability of mine. I used it on Mr. @Ekkologix to learn who his first visitor was, it was @Psylocke who first visited him last night.
Mr. Apollo, I believe it's time you claimed.

Because I was under the suspicion you hinted at your role before but now I believe these can also be utilized in the creation of an Aizen role.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
unvote Mr. Ratchet

I do not know if I am ready to condemn Mr. Apollo yet. I do not like the fact Mr. Pero, a player sussed by many, appears and can now clear Mr. Ratchet of being roleblocked / not visiting.

Also Ussop’s scum af. He always tries to get on my ass out the gate as scum without fail, mark my damn words.
No i don't think he does.
This was the ability that I had used on Mr. @Ratchet . To put it simply, I can get the alignment of this man alongside the name of one of his abilities.

For one shot, I can learn the name of one of his abilities. The passive was named "Numerous" and outright states he cannot die as long as Aizen is alive, except for lynches.

This was another ability of mine. I used it on Mr. @Ekkologix to learn who his first visitor was, it was @Psylocke who first visited him last night.
I can confirm I visited Ekko last night so i believe you.
I think ratchet must have been busdriven with someone else (Gin) since he claims kenpachi and I sorta believe him so in this case, neither was lying.

Mr. Dr. Professor claimed indie and later retracted the statement after much teeth pulling.
It was a joke. I believe him too.
Miss @Psylocke may you illuminate my world with a proper explanation of what happened, to lend credit to Mr. Apollo?
I visited Ekko with a town ability last night. All i can say about that.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
unvote Mr. Ratchet

I do not know if I am ready to condemn Mr. Apollo yet. I do not like the fact Mr. Pero, a player sussed by many, appears and can now clear Mr. Ratchet of being roleblocked / not visiting.
This reminds me of the end of an episode of Poirot where you've got everyone gathered and he's rehearsing the story, blue balling us to the very end

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think ratchet must have been busdriven with someone else (Gin) since he claims kenpachi and I sorta believe him so in this case, neither was lying.
Nope, I would have been informed. I am told any "harmful" or "intrusive" ability, Psychic. I then gain immunity to it. If I get told when I'm redirected, why would I not be told when I'm busdriven?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I was part of that game but I don't remember delayed kills, well I only remember my role and I could make ppl bleed there which was kinda delayed kill
I could delay the kills a cycle.
It shouldve been during the night, i can do nothing during the day other than telling a snake to roar
Well like I said, I'd be immune.

Status
Not open for further replies.