Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
1 - Yes, because he received accurate watch results, but inaccurate results for me, and I *should* know when I'm busdriven. I've asked Fuji to make it clear.
2 - Made redundant if they can fake the flip.
3 - It's not my passive, I claimed what my passive did. That was either made up, or it's someone else's.
4 - How can an investigator justify sitting on his results half a day? Dismissed.
5 - It is largely because he seemed to know my kill immunity existed in some form which I assumed meant he had my role. It doesn't make sense to trade 1:1, but if they could fake flips, he wouldn't have to trade. Flavour allows for it too.
1. ok we'll wait about the busdrive, but if u r scum u can easily lie about it. so long as that remain a possibility, we cannot just lock apollo scum
2. we dont have a proof of that, also how wud they flip a kenpachi role scum exactly? changing alignments wont work. the scum characters r flavor-ly defined to be ichigo or aizen's team. i think u r leaning more towards having tmi on that being a possibility here
3. ok noted
4. explain how does flavor allows fake flipping. what is he gna flip u exactly? certainly not a scum kenpachi... are u suggesting he flips u as one of their own roles?

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
kenpachi is such a good fake to give to scum teams, and ur ability names are all very generic. sword slash and immense spiritual pressure... thats about what everyone worth his salt can do in bleach lol. its not a kenpachi-unique ability
Like ratchet said, the immense spiritual pressure is signature Kenpachi, I find it very very very unlikely to be fake

Emil

Certified Memelord
Mango recognised the latter as Kenpachi so I'm inclined to disagree.

Fuji told me busdrives wouldn't count, so yes you're right. Which means I could have been busdriven, and it would have been with scum. In other words, there is only one actual ability that fits in the writeup.
bottom line here is we r not certain if apollo is scum then. now we assess the play itself

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
1. ok we'll wait about the busdrive, but if u r scum u can easily lie about it. so long as that remain a possibility, we cannot just lock apollo scum
2. we dont have a proof of that, also how wud they flip a kenpachi role scum exactly? changing alignments wont work. the scum characters r flavor-ly defined to be ichigo or aizen's team. i think u r leaning more towards having tmi on that being a possibility here
3. ok noted
4. explain how does flavor allows fake flipping. what is he gna flip u exactly? certainly not a scum kenpachi... are u suggesting he flips u as one of their own roles?
1 - How can I easily lie about it? I would have had to breadcrumb a town vig claim from day 1.
2&4 - I don't see why they can't do that, no.

Ratchet

bottom line here is we r not certain if apollo is scum then. now we assess the play itself
I *have* assessed the play, my point was that he hasn't played this like a townie with a guilty - he hasn't been excited to push it at all and after my claim he has *vanished*. You can read it for yourself - his interest was in posturing.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
TOWN:

Mr. Charlie -
Mr. Ratchet - Kenpachi
Mr. Apollo -
Mr. Pero - Renji
Mr. Muugen - ???

LEAN TOWN:

MangoSenpai, Esquire - Good questions
Mr. Usopp - Good Questions

LEAN SCUM:

Miss Flowa - Inconsistent
Senor Adam - Inconsistent, airy

SCUM:

Mr. Dr. Professor - Shenanigans

Emil

Certified Memelord
3. ok noted
@Ratchet number 4 here is actually number 5

i forgot actual 4 = a scum invest can go inactive all day (pretend to be busy, exams, work etc..) then come later with his first message in the day and claim got guilty on u depending on how wagons are etc. its probbaly the better way to do it

when a player is proactive with info like apollo, it makes me lean more town than scum on him. specially early in the game

Ratchet

A townie with kill immune scum caught comes out and says

"Ratchet is scum, he has this so don't kill him, rolecrush him asap and stop him from using actions, then kill. Otherwise we lynch"

And then pushes for it. Apollo was more interested in roleplaying with TAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.