Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Anyway, I've had my fun. Was hoping for Muugen's input too but he's probably lurking his scum chat now anyway.

I'm Kenpachi. Town Vig. Firstly, I hinted towards being Kenpachi earlier in the game, when Prof was speculated as such:

I backfilled my reasoning here - I expect if I don't bring this up now, someone will try and play it as a gotcha.

Then, the Vig part:

You could say I was inspired by Ultra for this one. Notice that the first word has three letters capitilised. G-I-V. If you put them in reverse, you get V-I-G. Vig.

I was blocked Day 1, though I didn't use anything anyway.

Night 1 I killed John Wayne. I was redirected, and also had my ability downgraded. It ws redirected to Pot. People get told when they are targeted by me, which is why I asked.

I know all this because I'm informed when I'm hit with a "harmful" or "intrusive" ability, and then I gain immunity to it. I'm also death-proof - only the top level kills and game removals work on me. I'm weak to rolecrushes, but I have an ability that makes me immune to them for a phase.

^This is mine. If you remove the ???, it will say Pot, because again, I was redirected.

^This is also mine. This is the ability that makes me immune to rolecrushes.

Apollo claiming that only lynches work, but not really demanding people join, I think is fairly telling. He should be the lynch today.
ok the first and most important question - does u being town automatically make apollo scum? if the answer to that is no then i think we shudnt lynch him by default, but maybe get a claim

second, is apollo the type of players, as scum, to cop a town thats super bulletproof, and then claim that he not only has a guilty on u but fabricate ur passive to make it a scum passive? for what? at best a 1 for 1?

third, can you confirm that you are immune until aizen dies or was this completely made up?

fourth, why does apollo do this at start of day and not wait for longer before he comes up with it after half the day or during cfd time. basically go afk today until 12 hours later or so?

fifth, something doesnt sit well with me with how you started speculating that his team might have a deathmiller frame that they plan to use on u. it tells me u know u r flipping scum of some sort. i dont see it making much sense to specualte this the first thing as a townie ratchet. is it because u think apollo would never do this kind of gambit as scum? if so then what if apollo is just town? he seem to have blurted out his result on u without really waiting on approval from his team, i mean certainly this isnt a play id allow my teammate to do unless we r certain u r scum or its day 4+ where we have more threadpull. and even if we do this play we will only claim middle of day at the earliest to allow town least discussion time possible

sixth, agree.. muugen is scum

AL sama

Red Haired
For one shot, I can learn the name of one of his abilities. The passive was named "Numerous" and outright states he cannot die as long as Aizen is alive, except for lynches.
if you can only know the name then how do you know what it does??
i get to see the ability Al. Its how I knew he's un-killable. Unless we can lynch Aizen first.
apollo clearly contradicted himself here

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
@Ultra This is why I wanted you to use your neighbour chat, by the way. I could have full claimed there and drip fed here with your vouching so the other scum team doesn't know my role in full. But here we are.

Ratchet

ok the first and most important question - does u being town automatically make apollo scum? if the answer to that is no then i think we shudnt lynch him by default, but maybe get a claim

second, is apollo the type of players, as scum, to cop a town thats super bulletproof, and then claim that he not only has a guilty on u but fabricate ur passive to make it a scum passive? for what? at best a 1 for 1?

third, can you confirm that you are immune until aizen dies or was this completely made up?

fourth, why does apollo do this at start of day and not wait for longer before he comes up with it after half the day or during cfd time. basically go afk today until 12 hours later or so?

fifth, something doesnt sit well with me with how you started speculating that his team might have a deathmiller frame that they plan to use on u. it tells me u know u r flipping scum of some sort. i dont see it making much sense to specualte this the first thing as a townie ratchet. is it because u think apollo would never do this kind of gambit as scum? if so then what if apollo is just town? he seem to have blurted out his result on u without really waiting on approval from his team, i mean certainly this isnt a play id allow my teammate to do unless we r certain u r scum or its day 4+ where we have more threadpull. and even if we do this play we will only claim middle of day at the earliest to allow town least discussion time possible

sixth, agree.. muugen is scum
1 - Yes, because he received accurate watch results, but inaccurate results for me, and I *should* know when I'm busdriven. I've asked Fuji to make it clear.
2 - Made redundant if they can fake the flip.
3 - It's not my passive, I claimed what my passive did. That was either made up, or it's someone else's.
4 - How can an investigator justify sitting on his results half a day? Dismissed.
5 - It is largely because he seemed to know my kill immunity existed in some form which I assumed meant he had my role. It doesn't make sense to trade 1:1, but if they could fake flips, he wouldn't have to trade. Flavour allows for it too.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Nope, I would have been informed. I am told any "harmful" or "intrusive" ability, Psychic. I then gain immunity to it. If I get told when I'm redirected, why would I not be told when I'm busdriven?
a busdrive on u is a neutral ability, dont think it counts as either harmful or intrusive to you but rather to your visitors

anyway the role is absurd but after seeing what the fodder that is mich's role can do i can belive it but i have this reservation:

- kenpachi is such a good fake to give to scum teams, and ur ability names are all very generic. sword slash and immense spiritual pressure... thats about what everyone worth his salt can do in bleach lol. its not a kenpachi-unique ability

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
- kenpachi is such a good fake to give to scum teams, and ur ability names are all very generic. sword slash and immense spiritual pressure... thats about what everyone worth his salt can do in bleach lol. its not a kenpachi-unique ability
To Mr. Ratchet's credit, that summarizes 90% of what Zaraki can do, Mr. Usopp.

Ratchet

a busdrive on u is a neutral ability, dont think it counts as either harmful or intrusive to you but rather to your visitors
Mango recognised the latter as Kenpachi so I'm inclined to disagree.

Fuji told me busdrives wouldn't count, so yes you're right. Which means I could have been busdriven, and it would have been with scum. In other words, there is only one actual ability that fits in the writeup.

Status
Not open for further replies.