Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@NikaInParis @Kerkovian @ArturCantSpeakJapanese

Omega brought back "Devil's Sky" and the angle was set up and it looks like he will split with Don Callis.

Final solo run in AEW before he dips to WWE?

( Or should I say final forced run in AEW since TK activated the clause that changes Omega's injury time into program time ).

ps. Devil's Sky is a banger.

@NikaInParis @Kerkovian @ArturCantSpeakJapanese

Omega brought back "Devil's Sky" and the angle was set up and it looks like he will split with Don Callis.

Final solo run in AEW before he dips to WWE?

( Or should I say final forced run in AEW since TK activated the clause that changes Omega's injury time into program time ).

ps. Devil's Sky is a banger.
Yes, he should leave AEW asap. This is his peak, Like Aj he'd have 4-5 years of main event at least. If he wants to be an indy darling that never shined at WWE then its his decision but seeing Aj styles and Sting go to WWE and get some respect, he should before he jobs to MJF regularly.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yes, he should leave AEW asap. This is his peak, Like Aj he'd have 4-5 years of main event at least. If he wants to be an indy darling that never shined at WWE then its his decision but seeing Aj styles and Sting go to WWE and get some respect, he should before he jobs to MJF regularly.
The thought of Cody, Seth, Jay, Omega, MJF, and Roman being on the same Wrestlemania in one year's time ( Wrestlemania 40 I mean ) is fucking insane to me. Trips must do everything to make that happen.