Status
Not open for further replies.
wanna vote mr reloaded or mango or lind or flowa?

or even muugen
I mean no offense buddy but while I wouldn't mind voting Muugen, I'd kinda rather vote you

(In regards to the others you mentioned, I dont have anything against mango or lind right now, I'd have to look back at what reloaded has said before I form an opinion, and im half expecting flower to get modkilled or replaced sooner or later anyway)

I mean no offense buddy but while I wouldn't mind voting Muugen, I'd kinda rather vote you

(In regards to the others you mentioned, I dont have anything against mango or lind right now, I'd have to look back at what reloaded has said before I form an opinion, and im half expecting flower to get modkilled or replaced sooner or later anyway)
You just gonna keep ducking me? That strat didn't work last time.

That is it - the RPS was largely insignificant to me. I was and am pretty confident in my read of them being sincere with their claim. Besides, I dunno if you've read my claim but it's not like I can be killed very easily, so I do have room to make these gambles.
If you know his wincon, how can you say that his RPS is insignificant?

Then W H O

Because if you're telling the truth you should want to know you got bus driven. Why are you not interested in that possibility? Because you're full of shit?
I'll say this

My ability in the WU just says Activated. Not activated on [???]. So I couldn't have been bus driven in a way that matters. You're either being fucked with or you're scum, and I'm pretty sure you know which one I think you are

Emil

Certified Memelord
No I thought it was funny so I gave it a like, if that came off the wrong way I apologize.

Ratchet slight town lead Apollo null

Working on that now that the trial thing is over.
any scum reads u can give me? there shud be around 10 scum this game. shudnt be hard to give me 2 names if ur town

i dont want an apology. i want reasoning. if u think its funny it means u either agree with it or not. are u saying u dont agree with it? are u gna comment on it or say anything to muugen?

I know you're starved for attention, but I can only reply to so many posts so quickly. I'm a very busy woman, you see
See Kiki this is why I make sure to bring this up when I know you're participating in the thread, explicitly so this garbage excuse doesn't make any sense

MUUGEN

天下無双
do u agree with muugen's take on me and psyloke? if so why and wat parts of it u agree with

do u have any general reads so far

where do u currently have ratchet/apollo

and u know he is town because... ?
So you finally began to play the game?

divine timing aye.

what points of the puzzle do you and pay don’t you agree on ?

I mean it’s quoted facts not false narratives like you try to push.

Status
Not open for further replies.