Bruh that shit system forced me to give up Spanish classes because you couldn't have threw languages in your finals. You were required to chose one science as a main subject.
I'd profit a lot today had I been allowed to keep Spanish.
And none of the stuff I was ever interested in was a part of the school curriculum.
I studied for grades, not for myself. 13 years of mental torture.
I wanted to study philosophy or art but my father said society and this government gives a shit about these things and that I’ll live a poor life
He’s sadly right
People can’t do what they love
It’s like a mental cage

It's such a reasonable ask, but the gun lobby has that strong of a hold on the republican party.
Im sick of every republican bullshitting the words "Now is not the time to talk about it" we need to send our thoughts and prayers

Then those bastards do fucking nothing to make any legislation to deal with the issue of gun violence in america. and then it happens again and the same cycle happens

All most people are asking for is universal background checks and ban on assault weapons which happened from 94-04 and reduced gun violence in that period.

The other issue is they bitch about the LIBS taking away your guns... no one wants to take away anyones guns

Not everyone deserves success because there are some egoistic and evil people out there
Power hungry people are terrifying and I’ve seen some of them
Not a single soul can impress me with a high degree
You can only impress me with humbleness and kindness
All I want in life is to own a house, have guaranteed healthcare for me, my wife, and the potential kids we might have in the near future. I just want to be able to afford shit, but it's becoming increasingly difficult to have all these things due to the greed of those in the top 1% of the economic ladder.

Even Bobby knows better than to simp for billionaires.
because rich people suck
they have these huge corpos and they exist at the detriment of the common man

If you know anything about animation as a example
japanese workers will often die of overwork and nobody cares, it's just a average day

and that's all corporations
they wanna make money and dont care who gets hurt as a result like disney literally filmed in china near a literal concentration camp

anyone who seriously thinks the correct power structure exists to help the people are dosed high on that copium

you live in a femminist fantasy land if you actually think this

if you were right then women would be expected to provide for men not the vice versa

they are
and this is very easily explainable on many counts

just recently the gym thot reporting men in gyms thing was a problem caused metoo which was created femminism

this is just a example btw
but femminism exists at the benefit of women and at the detriment to men which is why no man would ever support femmism cause it's against their own best interests

LOL

You guys both think men are gods of society and only problem that can occur to stop a man would be his own faults
quit acting like your femmiist view on men is really that different to the trad cucks

If your going say women victims cause rape
men are raped more when you take into prison rapes

it's not solely just on the blame of the tradcons
If their were still male shelters then maybe those men would be alive but remind me again who got the funding for those shut down

it was the femminist who did it
Cool response dude.

because rich people suck
they have these huge corpos and they exist at the detriment of the common man

If you know anything about animation as a example
japanese workers will often die of overwork and nobody cares, it's just a average day

and that's all corporations
they wanna make money and dont care who gets hurt as a result like disney literally filmed in china near a literal concentration camp

anyone who seriously thinks the correct power structure exists to help the people are dosed high on that copium
Bobby, you're giving me hope, there is hope for you yet.

All I want in life is to own a house, have guaranteed healthcare for me, my wife, and the potential kids we might have in the near future. I just want to be able to afford shit, but it's becoming increasingly difficult to have all these things due to the greed of those in the top 1% of the economic ladder.
Yea it's as the sang goes rich get richer and poor get poorer

they like the inflation as it keeps common man down where it increases as ofc items cost more meaning more money

Jesus,man.I was actually talking about C4N.You are becoming paranoid now.I don't remeber you saying anything about eradicating virility(she/he/it used some term similar to this).
Post automatically merged:

Ha
As for my pronouns, you can use whatever you want (he, her, them, it, france, potatoes), you don't have to list multiple unless that's actually what you'd prefer :3.

I feel you bro I hope you’ll achieve all of that
I want a simple and independent life, that’s it
I personally hate unnecessary luxury and think it’s a crime
Yes, a phone is also luxury but changing your phone every year is an unnecessary luxury
I’m not against a good life but people have no limits

I don't identify with any gender. You can refer to me as a man, woman, non-binary or whatever else you want.

wait,are you c4n's alt?

They don't work with nature,dude.Urban life sucks.
Wait nevermind I'm dumb shhhhh I misread what you said I don't know who that is lol.

Bobby, you're giving me hope, there is hope for you yet.
I never liked rich people
it's really hard too as a common man

The get bail outs from their buddies in the government whenever they fuck up and do something stupid
where if im to mess up, I have to deal with the consequences of my own actions

not only that but despite ruling the country
they never do much to actually benefit

hell biden says he will help the black community but when has he ever gave even a single penny to poor suburbs