Apollo: Ratchet
TheAncientCenturion: Ratchet -> Unvote -> Psylocke
Ratchet: Apollo
Psylocke: Ratchet -> Flower
Ekkologix: Apollo -> Mr. Reloaded -> Kiku
MangoSenpai: Ratchet -> Unvote -> Apollo -> Psylocke -> Unvote -> Psylocke
MUUGEN: Ekkologix
Mr. Reloaded: Ekkologix​

I’m catching, I’m really back on catching up and it’ll take a while, but Apollo is very much a strong town read of mind.

His EoD last day phase was way too bold and seemed genuine as well.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Be honest with me here. What are you hoping to get out of this question besides an inflated post count. If I said yes would it change anything? What about if I said no? Are you a big enough boy to think for yourself?
u make it sound like u r obvious town and ultra/me should read u town and never question u / u dismiss stuff we ask of u to do

i want to know do u think ur play is townie and we r wrong for not town reading u instantly? does this make us scum?

like give me ur thought process on it

again u have a failed investigation on u. this possibly means u have a strong defensive passive. its NAI but also warrants a passive claim. judging from ur response u r saying that u do not have a passive that stops invests and instead u think the invest was roleblocked

shudnt be hard to answer ultras questions then. r u okay with neighboring him?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I DO NOT CARE WHAT SINGLE EVIDENCE CIMEE UP AGAINST A OTHER PLAYER EKKO WILL BE TKDAYS LYNCH.

I have no issue in claiming to keep him as the main LC for the day.
r u... implying u have mech on me?

im innocent, scan as innocent, town role, u cannot possibly have mech on me whatsover without manipulation or bastard. if u have something on me thats being the reason for this strong scum read then say it. it may atleast explain why u seem so ingenuine towards me

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don’t feel like if he really thought we were still in D1 lol. I feel like he misspoke.

I found it more weird that you jumped on that actually lol.
he referenced it twice. like leaned on it and tried to pretend to be unaware we r on day 2.

wud be alot better if he has stronger threadplay

i cant let it just pass. he is feigning ignorance if thats the case lol

u make it sound like u r obvious town and ultra/me should read u town and never question u / u dismiss stuff we ask of u to do

i want to know do u think ur play is townie and we r wrong for not town reading u instantly? does this make us scum?

like give me ur thought process on it

again u have a failed investigation on u. this possibly means u have a strong defensive passive. its NAI but also warrants a passive claim. judging from ur response u r saying that u do not have a passive that stops invests and instead u think the invest was roleblocked

shudnt be hard to answer ultras questions then. r u okay with neighboring him?
My passive didnt stop the invest, dude. I cant claim a passive I dont have. You can press me all you want but I have nothing to give. I could give you every ability I have and you could say "wow, none of those would've affected an investigation on you!" And we would be right back here where you either believe I'm telling the truth or think I'm fake claiming, except I'd also have had to make myself extremely vulnerable by letting everyone know what can affect me and when.

Even if I thought you were the towniest town to ever town I wouldn't fucking claim, dude, but I don't! And why would I neighbor somebody I think is scum! You make it sounds like I should consider you a townie but guess what I don't! And thats evidently a reasonably common opinion around here!

Emil

Certified Memelord
My passive didnt stop the invest, dude. I cant claim a passive I dont have. You can press me all you want but I have nothing to give. I could give you every ability I have and you could say "wow, none of those would've affected an investigation on you!" And we would be right back here where you either believe I'm telling the truth or think I'm fake claiming, except I'd also have had to make myself extremely vulnerable by letting everyone know what can affect me and when.

Even if I thought you were the towniest town to ever town I wouldn't fucking claim, dude, but I don't! And why would I neighbor somebody I think is scum! You make it sounds like I should consider you a townie but guess what I don't! And thats evidently a reasonably common opinion around here!
no kiku this doesnt rly answer my point, well not all of it. noted on claiming that u have no passive immunity thats cool

now my question is in regards to ultra, do you think he should be reading u town here strictly from ur play? yes or no

no kiku this doesnt rly answer my point, well not all of it. noted on claiming that u have no passive immunity thats cool

now my question is in regards to ultra, do you think he should be reading u town here strictly from ur play? yes or no
I dont answer stupid questions. If you ask me that again I'm done talking to you

Emil

Certified Memelord
I dont answer stupid questions. If you ask me that again I'm done talking to you
its not a stupid question tho. im genuinly curious. do u think u r playing suuuuper townie that its scummy for anyone to not read u town?

its really a simple yes or no question

its not a stupid question tho. im genuinly curious. do u think u r playing suuuuper townie that its scummy for anyone to not read u town?

its really a simple yes or no question
Yeah, it is a simple question. If you can't come up with the answer on your own, you're a fucking moron.

Vote Ekko

Status
Not open for further replies.