Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
ik ur team is gna spite omega kill me at some point im gna just have fun with it before i leave lol
i mean i can do it but i need time and conditions to be met - your delayed kill on me was a waste cause my abilities are conditional to begin with,

what a waste.

the simple fact is scum kekko fears muu-sama in every capacity.

i assume you failed your faction kill on me last night

Emil

Certified Memelord
i mean i can do it but i need time and conditions to be met - your delayed kill on me was a waste cause my abilities are conditional to begin with,

what a waste.

if u call urself muu-sama i dont think anything i say will get to u lol

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
what mech do u have on me. claim.

tell me u actually belive im ichigo
ekko i dont need mech info to catch scum thats been evidently proven time and time again by pure threadplay its why ive been handed so many mvp awards. i caught your entire team last game as well with no mechanical info.

you simply just fucking scum at this game hope flower hiding in the shadows can carry your team to victory before she subs out again cause nothing is going her way.

a wolf does not fear a sheep

what a waste.

you salty that kekko made potato fries out of you last game?

Emil

Certified Memelord
ekko i dont need mech info to catch scum thats been evidently proven time and time again by pure threadplay its why ive been handed so many mvp awards. i caught your entire team last game as well with no mechanical info.

you simply just fucking scum at this game hope flower hiding in the shadows can carry your team to victory before she subs out again cause nothing is going her way.

a wolf does not fear a sheep
btw fr u r tying urself to this kiku scum flip way too much. if u r town u need to cease this shite immediately. just a word of advice

Emil

Certified Memelord
i dont even understand the stupidity coming out of your man.

if you want to state i am mates with kiku plead your case scrub.
the case presents itself by itself

you are death tunneling me and ignoring the failed cop result on kiku and still continue doing so after the fact that she claimed aizen lol

you have yet to properly acknowledge it

there is no way ur push on me is genuine

Status
Not open for further replies.