Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the kerko one.
was predatory to michelle last phase.
his reasoning to sus her was terribad.
"she posting too much" or something like that.
If you had been active then you'd have known I was just seconding what Kobe said about her. It wasn't me who said it first but just took Kobe's context. So tell Kobe that it is terribad.

Laughable that you don't have any idea what is going around act as if you understand stuff. Go read what is happening.

Emil

Certified Memelord
roight,

it was hard to hunt when you all played like shit.
it made u obvious red lol

well, tbf we thought u were red from day 0 when i tagged players to lynch u, but only verified it when we scanned naomi as innocnet in day 1 and then parity checked u and her to find out u r different alignment

anything after that was to please u and make sure u or ur team dont night kill us while having u lead us to them lol

im glad yall ddint spite kill us. we didnt fire on ur team either

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Ekkologix I feel like you’re putting too much into the Aizen claim thing lol. Like that can obviously be a joke. I claimed Aizen on D1 lol. I don’t really expect you to focus so much on that or treat it seriously
i didnt initially, waited for her to explain. then she brushed as sarcasm to which i asked her to full claim immediately and she full claimed "your mum"

what more is there to be said lol

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
can u define harping on lol

are u not excited to lynch aizen and feel even more joy if muugen turns out aizen's teammate lmao

are u not excited to lynch aizen and feel even more joy if muugen turns out aizen's teammate lmao
you still have yet to case me in any sense.

you can not even point to one instance where kiku and i even have scum equity the only logisitcal player i could have any real equity with would be ultra.

but good luck on that ryoka boy.

You keep bringing it up as a gotcha as if that itself is a damning piece of evidence when really at most it’s just like, a cherry on the case lol. It feels like not a core piece of evidence that you’re treating like one.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
ekko youve been calling me scum then town then scum again ive asked you what is your actual case against me you have not presented anything substanial.

you are now basing me to be mates with kiku who i have been pushing since last cycle where i even iso'd her and called her out as being scum.

so by your own stupidity "i dont bus my teammates" your cause is null and void.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
You keep bringing it up as a gotcha as if that itself is a damning piece of evidence when really at most it’s just like, a cherry on the case lol. It feels like not a core piece of evidence that you’re treating like one.
thats all his scum hunting has concluded to.

are you fully caught up, saw you town read apollo.

Emil

Certified Memelord
you still have yet to case me in any sense.

you can not even point to one instance where kiku and i even have scum equity the only logisitcal player i could have any real equity with would be ultra.

but good luck on that ryoka boy.
i think ur play is shit and ur tunnel is shit, but thats normal even for town muugen so cant hold it against u. its the standard i expect

what i can hold against u is the fact that u acknowledge im playing different from last game but still scum read me

also hyperfocus on players who are currently vouching for each other and are self resolving when u do not town read the remaining PoE (who is like 20 players)

what i can hold against u is also the fact that u have completely ignored kiku today prior to her slip. not a single mention of the fail cop was made by u that i recall

what do u make of that?

u have also ignored my posts about ratchet/apollo and ingored the whole interaction quiet frankly. i still dont know what ur take on it

Emil

Certified Memelord
it is actually a piece of evidence. a player was pressured and asked too many questions they slipped out of frustration. i think it has big value and dont appreciate u undermining it instead of working with it to solve equities

Emil

Certified Memelord
hes scum thats why.

its why he spite targeted me with a delayed kill
question, does me sending a kill on u (not claiming that i did) make me scum or town? why dont i just waste a lynch on u as scum and instead use the kill on town

ur speaking pure SHITE rn

Status
Not open for further replies.