Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I wish I could have played indie atleast once before deleting my account.
Guess I am unlucky in RNG. I mean D1 I put an RNG to decide who was scum, forgot to put out my own and I hit my own name at first try.
Lmao RNG is unforgivable

Anyway, I've had my fun. Was hoping for Muugen's input too but he's probably lurking his scum chat now anyway.

I'm Kenpachi. Town Vig. Firstly, I hinted towards being Kenpachi earlier in the game, when Prof was speculated as such:

I backfilled my reasoning here - I expect if I don't bring this up now, someone will try and play it as a gotcha.

Then, the Vig part:

You could say I was inspired by Ultra for this one. Notice that the first word has three letters capitilised. G-I-V. If you put them in reverse, you get V-I-G. Vig.

I was blocked Day 1, though I didn't use anything anyway.

Night 1 I killed John Wayne. I was redirected, and also had my ability downgraded. It ws redirected to Pot. People get told when they are targeted by me, which is why I asked.

I know all this because I'm informed when I'm hit with a "harmful" or "intrusive" ability, and then I gain immunity to it. I'm also death-proof - only the top level kills and game removals work on me. I'm weak to rolecrushes, but I have an ability that makes me immune to them for a phase.

^This is mine. If you remove the ???, it will say Pot, because again, I was redirected.

^This is also mine. This is the ability that makes me immune to rolecrushes.

Apollo claiming that only lynches work, but not really demanding people join, I think is fairly telling. He should be the lynch today.
I feel Kenpachi is unlikely to be fake claim, being such a major character, so it sounds believable. I could imagine him being an indie but he would not be scum as I understand the setup.

Lol, I unvoted her because she wasn't the leader in my scum reads. I voted her just to know her response to Kobe's post and when she elaborated I changed it. I wasnt going to vote her in the end anyways, there is no need of conviction here. Only Scums can have that in labeling a town as scum like you are doing.
Well, go on vote for me if you like. But when you come across my status as town, you'll be taking one more L which you seem used to being. You look more scum than Town because you have nothing other than me voting for Michelle before deadline( which many people do and change their votes) so why aren't any other who lack conviction by changing votes in their radar?
You took L last game too when you called me a scum when I wasn't but I intellectually negdiffed you in the game so this is just your bias and nothing more. If you are a town and scum reading me, you are going to lose this game but if you are a scum then I'll expose you before I go out anyways. So get ready to be Bankai'ed soon. L-Penis.
@Ekkologix you seeing this?

:laughmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.