Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Do you really have to ask this :blush:
I'm at the Ratchet vs Apollo thing which so far looks TvT to me, not sure if thats already solved etc, but I'll get there.
interesting, how did u arrive at tvt in ur own words

looking forward to hearing original thoughts from u when ur done catching up

Ur likely not aware of that meme to catch scum based on their reaction to that guilty result

There's apparently only 1 indie in the game tho
I don't fear no scum. I am town, I am here to expose the scums. Even if I am lynched, no problem. I'll do my best to find the mafia out. I have nothing to lose that is why I play freely. I have no fear of spiling out stuffs, no fear of slipping while posting. I write what I like without thinking. The towns should actually interact and extend their views but they are busy on getting a fellow town lynched.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I might be getting old for SRMs

A lot of pages lol

Anyway

Ratchet & Apollo is probably TvsT I think

Kiku probably skoom

But I do commend Kiku for having the courage to claim Aizen lmao

The funny thing is you're 100% right about scum being able to edit flips. Which worries me because you came to this conclusion all on your own, off a random post at the start of the game.

It makes me find your defense against Mr. Apollo, labeling him as advantageous because he might flip your role to be scum, as very suspicious and thin. Your defense is off random conjecture that happens to be right, Mr. Ratchet.
So your role has info that flips can be fake in this game?

I don't fear no scum. I am town, I am here to expose the scums. Even if I am lynched, no problem. I'll do my best to find the mafia out. I have nothing to lose that is why I play freely. I have no fear of spiling out stuffs, no fear of slipping while posting. I write what I like without thinking. The towns should actually interact and extend their views but they are busy on getting a fellow town lynched.
Who is that town that you think is being lynched?

I am less steadfast in this lynch of Mr. Ratchet but I do believe I shall remain at my post regarding it, though I pressure Mr. @Apollo to alleviate any confusion I (and other fine sirs and madams) may have over this conundrum.

My list has wobbled slightly since I last presented it.

Town:
Mr. Charlie
Mr. Muugen

Lean Town:
Mr. Apollo

Lean Scum:
Miss Flower
Mr. Al
Mr. Usopp
Mr. Ratchet
Why scum read on Flower? She claimed early, which she typically does as town.

Status
Not open for further replies.