G

Gorosei Informer

Lol Dragon needs to do more than panic every time Sabo actually does something, while he sits on his ass
Dragon is so fucking terrible and I'm tired of people defending him. Oda trying to excuse it by saying hes a "pacifist" too but being a Revolutionary Leader and pacifisism seems pretty contradictatory/counter productive to me. Revolutions aren't "peaceful" usually at least.

He's got Sabo "killed" twice now since he's ironically saved him from death too.

"I'm gonna declare war on the WG" then sends his men to MGbut never goes himself too.

Expectations: Tobito appearing at the Kage Summit and declaring war openly.

Reality: Dragon still hiding at the base of one of his commanders, after losing his base easily to a BB pirate finding it and snitching it to the WG, as well as his own captain ofc.

Since Oda is saying he's a "pacifist" too, I'm not even expecting him to be that strong anymore, even though he should be regardless. Son of Garp and we've seen Sabo benefitted immensely from his training, showing amazing haki prowess, that barely anyone else has showcased at least.

I just hope Dragon will be like Shanks and really snap at some point finally, show a far more badass and competent side.

From being so stoic to this ridiculously exaggerated expression didn't help at all too either, it reminds me of what Oda did with Katakuri, although that was a little funny and kind made sense given he is the son of BM and the DF he has too:

Dragon went from 0-60 in suddnely expressing emotion and overreacting here. Almost like a parody of himself.

Both him and Akainu have been talking mad shit post TS and whereas Akainu at least got to flex hard pre TS, Dragon has barely gotten to anything in 25 years now and may as well be a myth. (An actual myth, not a mythical zoan lol)

I'm worried at this point Oda will downplay him to make Luffy look better especially, but Sabo too as we've seen with how Sabo is being worshipped in the OP world and being called a "flame emperor" and such. Its great for his age and prospects but Dragon isn't really living up to the hype he's supposed to have and I fear he won't at this rate either.

I constantly see other characters get called out for being "frauds" and lacking feats and such including Mihawk constantly but wheres that hate, that slander for Dragon? Who has done even less than Mihawk by far and has a FAR more important role in the story, far more relevancy and is directly opposed to the entire WG and Marines?

C

Cruxroux

Hitotsunagi

The goroawase for this chapter is hitotsunagi,γ€€δΈ€δΊΊγͺぎ, ひと぀γͺぎ, etc

It's the name of the Treasure, the One Piece itself. I don't think that Oda always write the chapters with goroawase puns, but I think he wouldn't lost this opportunity at 1127. :steef:
Watch oda pull the pro gamer move telling us.
One piece is the friends we made along the way.