Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
To all of you in the Gotei 13 with so many personal fights and crying fits in a game. To all of you immature childish man children, you all must understand that insults only make you look weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. Your foul and disgusting mouth make monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. It only makes you look pathetic and starved for attention. Crying fits in a game are loser tactics that make everyone think you're lost in a land that reality forgot.

You're a waste of flesh and obnoxious to boot. You wouldn't be able to pour piss out a boot with instructions written on its heel. In degrading others, you make yourself look like a diseased, one-handed, retarded llama with brain disorder that looks like a drooling meatslapper.

Instead of spreading misery and sorrow where ever you go, try to be more mature Gotei 13.

But if there's no drama, this wouldn't be the WG mafia section anymore. So by all means, continue :feelsokeman:

Damn it taking forever to catch up...currently on page 218..
I wanna trust Apollo..he looks confident. Also if he is town he need to trust town too (I can understand that we don't want to claim this early in big games)

I know this Is bastard game but town need to chill and should overcome the fear of bastard mechanics.
As off now Apollo and Charlie look town to me..Ratchet should claimover Apollo

I skipped last DP..but read some post of Michael when I was online (she was leading votes) may b scums were among top voters with SK and also Someone who was afraid that Michael will target them...(she wa talking about previous game)

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Oh you did the action? Alright.

Day or the night one?
Okay, i have 10 pages to catch up, one was failed invest on Kiku, which was the second?
Ultra said that he got a notification in his PM that Kiku visited him and Kiku denies this.

Town
Town lean

Null
Lean scum

//Players List:

24 - 5 - 5 - 1

Pot Goblin - the worse looking """Mason"""
Dr_Professor83
- claims indie for fun
Michelle - Marechiyo Omaeda/ killed Night 1
Flower - claimed smth, okey. Needs observation, still inactive
Lord Melkor
Underworld Broker
Apollo - hmm??
Charlie

Hayumi
TheAncientCenturion
Xlaw - I think his team would tell him to be more active if he was scum
MUUGEN - needs observation - ???
Kerkovian
T-Pein™ - seems more active than usual
MonochromeYoru - hinted at smth and Michelle saw it too, did also lean town on him- needs observation
MangoSenpai
Yo Tan Wa - needs observation
Peroroncino
Kobe - "miller"
AL sama - "innocent child"

Rottkins
Psylocke "trust me bro - ekko"
Sallucion
~UwU~ - first time seeing him this active on D1
Lindltaylor -
needs observation, a bit WoW vibes
Mr. Reloaded
Reborn

Adam 🍎
Ratchet - hmm??
Mashiro Blue
Kiku
Ekkologix - "trust me bro - psychic"
Ultra - Mason
SoulKiller - Nanao Ise/ Lynched Day 1
Destroya - soulkiller liked some of his stuff but he hasn't impressed me yet

Not really sure about YoTan anymore since I've liked his posts but he's just inactive af, @Yo Tan Wa get active.
Oh I should check Michelle reads btw
Agree on Kerk and Yo tan.

Also, I have a semi-mechanical check on Sallu. We can trust him if you trust me.
Hello I'm here. I don't think i will be able to catch up did anyone summarise this day phase or events so far?
I suppose you will write me a summary then so i can get into the game quicker once i do get time?
- Apollo made 2 actions last night: Watch Ekko and Investigate Ratchet.
- He got Ratchet's alignment and an ability of his where he can't die as long as Aizen is alive. And he saw Pyslocke visit Ekko.
- Ratchet denied the Apollo's result and Ratchet claimed that he is Kenpachi and town vig. Psylocke confirmed that she indeed visited Ekko.
- Ratchet *might* have been busdriven, because he knows when ever an ability is used on him like a redirect, but not bus drives.
- Ratchet was blocked on day 1 and is now immune to role blocks.
- Ratchet used his vig shot last night and tried to kill UwU, but it was redirected and downgraded to a role crush and it hit Pot.
- Players will know if they are visited by Ratchet. That is because of Ratchet's passive.
- Pero claimed that Ratchet was roleblocked last night. Don't know how he knows this.
- Charlie was apparently attacked last night, but survived and is now role crushed for a cycle.
- Charlie also has an ability to target dead roles, but he couldn't use it on Soul since he was lynched last day phase apparently. Charlie then told us to ignore that post.
- Ratchet, Kobe, UB, Charlie and Sallu were in a chat with Urahara since they quoted the WU. Urahara then asked them to choose between a few abilities he could use and whom he should use them on. Urahara chose Ratchet's decision to investigate Kiku.
- The investigation on Kiku failed and Ultra claims to have gotten Kiku's name in his PM that Kiku visited him last night. Kiku denied it.
- Ekko tagged everyone to say that Kiku slipped when she claimed Aizen in a post, but Kiku was being sarcastic apparently. Ekko thinks she wasn't.

You guys have to catch up smh. I can't keep providing summaries like Weebs lol.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Town
Town lean

Null
Lean scum

//Players List:

24 - 5 - 5 - 1

Pot Goblin - the worse looking """Mason"""
Dr_Professor83
- claims indie for fun
Michelle - Marechiyo Omaeda/ killed Night 1
Flower - claimed smth, okey. Needs observation, still inactive
Lord Melkor
Underworld Broker
Apollo - hmm??
Charlie

Hayumi
TheAncientCenturion
Xlaw - I think his team would tell him to be more active if he was scum
MUUGEN - needs observation - ???
Kerkovian
T-Pein™ - seems more active than usual
MonochromeYoru - hinted at smth and Michelle saw it too, did also lean town on him- needs observation
MangoSenpai
Yo Tan Wa - needs observation
Peroroncino
Kobe - "miller"
AL sama - "innocent child"

Rottkins
Psylocke "trust me bro - ekko"
Sallucion
~UwU~ - first time seeing him this active on D1
Lindltaylor -
needs observation, a bit WoW vibes
Mr. Reloaded
Reborn

Adam 🍎
Ratchet - hmm??
Mashiro Blue
Kiku
Ekkologix - "trust me bro - psychic"
Ultra - Mason
SoulKiller - Nanao Ise/ Lynched Day 1
Destroya - soulkiller liked some of his stuff but he hasn't impressed me yet

Not really sure about YoTan anymore since I've liked his posts but he's just inactive af, @Yo Tan Wa get active.
Oh I should check Michelle reads btw
Btw I recall you saying Muugen was scummy last day phase. What made you change your read on him?

Day or the night one?

Ultra said that he got a notification in his PM that Kiku visited him and Kiku denies this.

Also, I have a semi-mechanical check on Sallu. We can trust him if you trust me.

- He got Ratchet's alignment and an ability of his where he can't die as long as Aizen is alive. And he saw Pyslocke visit Ekko.
- Ratchet denied the Apollo's result and Ratchet claimed that he is Kenpachi and town vig. Psylocke confirmed that she indeed visited Ekko.
- Ratchet *might* have been busdriven, because he knows when ever an ability is used on him like a redirect, but not bus drives.
- Ratchet used his vig shot last night and tried to kill UwU, but it was redirected and downgraded to a role crush and it hit Pot.
- Players will know if they are visited by Ratchet. That is because of Ratchet's passive.
- Pero claimed that Ratchet was roleblocked last night. Don't know how he knows this.
- Charlie was apparently attacked last night, but survived and is now role crushed for a cycle.
- Charlie also has an ability to target dead roles, but he couldn't use it on Soul since he was lynched last day phase apparently. Charlie then told us to ignore that post.
- Ratchet, Kobe, UB, Charlie and Sallu were in a chat with Urahara since they quoted the WU. Urahara then asked them to choose between a few abilities he could use and whom he should use them on. Urahara chose Ratchet's decision to investigate Kiku.
- The investigation on Kiku failed and Ultra claims to have gotten Kiku's name in his PM that Kiku visited him last night. Kiku denied it.
- Ekko tagged everyone to say that Kiku slipped when she claimed Aizen in a post, but Kiku was being sarcastic apparently. Ekko thinks she wasn't.

Thanx for the summary lind

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Damn it taking forever to catch up...currently on page 218..
I wanna trust Apollo..he looks confident. Also if he is town he need to trust town too (I can understand that we don't want to claim this early in big games)

I know this Is bastard game but town need to chill and should overcome the fear of bastard mechanics.
As off now Apollo and Charlie look town to me..Ratchet should claimover Apollo

I skipped last DP..but read some post of Michael when I was online (she was leading votes) may b scums were among top voters with SK and also Someone who was afraid that Michael will target them...(she wa talking about previous game)
If you're catching up, then by all means do catch up. But I've given a summary right after your post as well.

When you do get on can you tell me if you did anything last night?

Day or the night one?

Charlie stuff is so contrafictory the more he talks. Abilities getting edited mid game to suit his need

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Charlie stuff is so contrafictory the more he talks. Abilities getting edited mid game to suit his need
He does sound genuine though. I don't see the point in scum claiming they got killed, then revived and are role crushed for a cycle. He even went out of his way to confirm his role with Fuji.

I'm thinking he can be genuine and town tbh.

He does sound genuine though. I don't see the point in scum claiming they got killed, then revived and are role crushed for a cycle. He even went out of his way to confirm his role with Fuji.

I'm thinking he can be genuine and town tbh.
It said kill failed on him when it obv per his words didnt fail

Thats what is troublesome

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Ignore that post pls
Tbh I myself edit (with telling the player ofc) the description of an ability, if appliable.

I normally revise the roles before sending them but sometimes we may miss something so to make the ability clearer I proceed like that.

Case in point, Yuno Gasai double kill was edited.

Status
Not open for further replies.