when u make a statement that says

"i dont mind claiming to make him the LC today"

it typically implies u have mech

me and prof asked u to claim immediately if u have mech, but u ignored it

no u say u dont have mech but claim the flavor name. this means nothing

yeah idk what r u doing, and u dont either

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
If I wanted you to claim I would have asked. I voted before he did, my vote is entirely independent of Ekkologix. For what it's worth my impression is that he is probably town so time to start looking elsewhere if you are.
cool which is why i dont care to discuss anything with you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
so kekko let me ask cause up until end day i was your town read - better read than you had of ratchet so what changed from NP to day start?
were u my town read? maybe u werent this obtuse? u only started ur tunnel today

what changed is u ignored a failed invest on kiku and tunneled 2 players vouching each other and hinted at having mech only to backtrack it when challeneged

now where is the case on me because u r becoming pretty boring. u keep bringing the topic with psyloke and im telling u there is no inconsistency there. move on. what do u read me from my posts?

Emil

Certified Memelord
so you whispered to her something yet youre auto confirmed to someone else who is also not confirmed?

great logic especially when you dodged and ran away from my questioning and what information you provided psylocke.
im going to ignore this

ur gna have to take it to fuji after my flip

Emil

Certified Memelord
so you still dont have a case against me?
why r u asking me for a case on u? im not the one tunneling u

u read my case and ignore it

u r being overly obtuse. u ignore kiku's failed invest which will look terrible on u if she flips scum, and u r running in circles entire day. u hint at having mech then backtrack it

u havent rly responded to any of this

whats ur case on me lets hear it. and say something other than psyloke's topic

Emil

Certified Memelord
just town wouldnt play like this right?
yes and i said this multiple times, only reason u can still be town is playing this bad is SOMEHOW still within ur town range. its expected

but i cant ignore u not commenting on kiku's failed invest, you running in circles with the psyloke topic, u ignoring 20+ null reads, you being ridiculously obtuse

like there is a limit to how much i can say u r within town range. it looks more to me that u r scum from one faction and think u caught a scum from the other faction, but u r wrong and my flip will completely annihilate you

Status
Not open for further replies.