Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
i cannot claim btw. nothing about my role or actions or anything. none

this wasnt there cycle 1 as i only unlocked role start of day 2. idek if this is considered claiming

beyond this i cant say shite about my role

i could only claim the cycle 1 action because it was the only thing i had cycle 1, but even that i cannot confirm or deny now

overall a bit wonky design imo
thats quite convenent given you werent even willing to have psylocke answer my questions about "your whisper" yesterday.

Emil

Certified Memelord
all that false bravado against me and kiku and your vote isnt placed on either one of us what happened?

arent we scummates kekko?
nothing i can only lynch 1 person in a day, and ur supposed to be dying, and kiku is supposed to have claimed flavor so ppl left her for some reason

i am not conceding any of my reads just cuz im voting elsehwere

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
nothing i can only lynch 1 person in a day, and ur supposed to be dying, and kiku is supposed to have claimed flavor so ppl left her for some reason

i am not conceding any of my reads just cuz im voting elsehwere
but kiku is scum to you know, shes been your strongest read and push yet youre just going to back down.

Emil

Certified Memelord
thats quite convenent given you werent even willing to have psylocke answer my questions about "your whisper" yesterday.
yesterday i wasnt gna give her and my flavor, but i was more than happy to join neighbor with @Ultra

today i dont want because well.... i cant claim

and earlier i was not even able to say that "i cant claim"

only now i am able to say it

Emil

Certified Memelord
no deadass couldnt even say "i cant claim"

not sure what im supposed to answer with even lol

im glad that was changed

beyond whats been said in day 1, i cannot say anything else about my role or actions. none

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
yesterday i wasnt gna give her and my flavor, but i was more than happy to join neighbor with @Ultra

today i dont want because well.... i cant claim

and earlier i was not even able to say that "i cant claim"

only now i am able to say it
you were afraid of being neighbored from the start ultra asked if you'd full claim and you ignored it then said not to neighbor you but to neighbor psylocke.

so your story isnt adding up once again.

so Onii just decided to last minute change the role he designed for what purpose?

Emil

Certified Memelord
but kiku is scum to you know, shes been your strongest read and push yet youre just going to back down.
no im not backing down, again does it matter which scum goes first, happy to be voting any scum read

kiku talked, we got something out of her. dont mind having sm1 else talk too etc..

idek when does day end

Emil

Certified Memelord
you were afraid of being neighbored from the start ultra asked if you'd full claim and you ignored it then said not to neighbor you but to neighbor psylocke.

so your story isnt adding up once again.

so Onii just decided to last minute change the role he designed for what purpose?
no i wasnt afraid yesterday, i asked ultra to neighbor me and i wanted it. @Ultra can confirm if he stops his trolling

and im not afraid today either, but there is no value on it because not only i cant claim but i could even say that i cant claim

so if ultra neighbors me im gna be a sitting duck there just refusing to claim without being able to say i cant lmao

yes it needed hostfix. shit was unplayable. anything else u take with fuji

Status
Not open for further replies.