Status
Not open for further replies.
no i wasnt afraid yesterday, i asked ultra to neighbor me and i wanted it. @Ultra can confirm if he stops his trolling

and im not afraid today either, but there is no value on it because not only i cant claim but i could even say that i cant claim

so if ultra neighbors me im gna be a sitting duck there just refusing to claim without being able to say i cant lmao

yes it needed hostfix. shit was unplayable. anything else u take with fuji
Imagine not just getting around a fodder post restriction like that. You need to start spelling out secret messages like me!

ok so u came to the same result but my argument is bad i dont understand u think im from rivaling team or bussing my mate or what exactly
I can suss two players who are going against each other in 35 players game which is multiball.

I did a very quick ISO and Kiku does not look terrible based on threadplay. She seems to be a bit agressive and very confident. She also mistrusted Ultra's neighbour claim.

I would say null overall if not slight town read, main thing against her seem to be the results from the night which she denies. This is why I asked for a full claim.

I actually think she looks better than you, no way her joke comment about being Aizen looked like a slip to me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
roight but isnt she your strongest scum read
idk cant quantify it. maybe so

but shes also the most active of them, aside from u

i have to put that into perspective as well. i prefer i get something from the other scum reads first then i can pivot back to kiku if im satisfied with the responses i get

there is no reason for me to tunnel kiku and ignore 20+ plaeyers. im not like u

Emil

Certified Memelord
I can suss two players who are going against each other in 35 players game which is multiball.

I did a very quick ISO and Kiku does not look terrible based on threadplay. She seems to be a bit agressive and very confident. She also mistrusted Ultra's neighbour claim.

I would say null overall if not slight town read, main thing against her seem to be the results from the night which she denies. This is why I asked for a full claim.

I actually think she looks better than you, no way her joke comment about being Aizen looked like a slip to me.
why do u think i look bad again?

Emil

Certified Memelord
melkor u werent there to see the "slip" live. that ddint sound like a joke to me

but i didnt double down on it. i asked her questions first

also she went MIA right after it

and she made a nonsense "your num" claim

this is policy material

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
kekko
Keggo will u fill claim to me if I neighbor you no shenanigans
Kekko no selling my question SUS
stfu if I’m speaking out of my ass why are you acknowledging my case on you rn will you full claim to ultra?
none of this ever happened
Hm, did I pick up on something you didn't? Hohoho
do not neighbor me btw
[Vote lynch Ekko]
pls dont tell me u did
@Ultra dis you neighbor kek or Psy yet?

Kiku scum when them.
@Ultra im ok with this, u can neighbor psyloke
do not neightbor me
No think I'd rather just kill them off and call it a day. Kek

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes I was not live.

You say there was a long time before she answered anything?
yes... see the time stamps.

her response to the slip was bad and damage control and when asked for claim made a nonsense one then left

if shes town shes not making it easy for me to see her as such

i dont know how u can see her as town. please elaborate

Status
Not open for further replies.