Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
This is Ultra's scum meta and people never learn until he wins. He should be policy lynch like AM every single game.
Which games have you seen his scum meta in? The only recent example I can think of is that AM game. I'm inclined to agree to a point - I can definitely see him playing like this as scum, but the problem is the Mason claim is *really* strong in this setup. Then again, there is no excuse for his beighbour usage either so...
Do you consider this open scumming ?

or just Ultra shenanigans ?
That's the definition of open scumming, in fact.

> everyone loses their damn minds and starts shaming mason over me wagoning an obvious scum slot

lol

Quit making the subject matter about my behavior - someone provide me with a compelling defense of Flower's play being town here. Please, literally anyone. If you can't, shut the fuck up about me "open scumming". Thanks.

Ratchet

Combo of bad timing with work deadlines + lost some energy after botching valentines.

Just know that I'm claiming we're town masons sharing a pm here. You fellas know I draw that hard line with fake claiming miller/mason and such

Reputation and all that
:pepecafe:
Yeah I guess that's the hang up I have. I can see what you're saying but you really need to step it up - once one game ends another begins.

Which games have you seen his scum meta in? The only recent example I can think of is that AM game. I'm inclined to agree to a point - I can definitely see him playing like this as scum, but the problem is the Mason claim is *really* strong in this setup. Then again, there is no excuse for his beighbour usage either so...
That's the definition of open scumming, in fact.
He was scum in AM's reverse mafia, also in HxH, Then, he was also scum (well, hostile indie) in Kiseki.

Ratchet

> everyone loses their damn minds and starts shaming mason over me wagoning an obvious scum slot

lol

Quit making the subject matter about my behavior - someone provide me with a compelling defense of Flower's play being town here. Please, literally anyone. If you can't, shut the fuck up about me "open scumming". Thanks.
Have you tried not trolling the game if you dislike having your behaviour characterised as such? Seems like an obvious starting point to me.

You know that no one is going to provide a "compelling" defence of Flower with what we have to work with. She is strictly PoE/Null and apparently it's the only thing you wish to talk about - ignoring a wealth of other topics.

SK's census is also wrong.

If Ganju is in the game, either Chad is not (highly unlikely), or Yoruichi is an indie. With Urahara in the game, you can't have 2 indies unless census is wrong.

Ultra's mason claim is BS.

Ratchet

He was scum in AM's reverse mafia, also in HxH, Then, he was also scum (well, hostile indie) in Kiseki.
Kiseki is a bit if a false positive - he had motivation to scum hunt there so he still had a fair degree of genuine play, he just also had to tank his own thread position a bit so as not to be a kill target. I do recall HxH, and how he was night and day between his earlier slot, so that's probably fair.

Have you tried not trolling the game if you dislike having your behaviour characterised as such? Seems like an obvious starting point to me.

You know that no one is going to provide a "compelling" defence of Flower with what we have to work with. She is strictly PoE/Null and apparently it's the only thing you wish to talk about - ignoring a wealth of other topics.
I don't care - but I'm bringing what's important to the forefront and cutting through the crap that doesn't fucking matter.

If you or anyone is going to speculate over me and Pot being scum Masons for example, the standard of evidence shouldn't be so trivial as "WhY aRe ThEy pUbLiClY CoMmUnIcAtInG". That's just dumb. About what I expect Kobe to get hung up over, though.

Cool. Lynch Flower.

Town
Town lean

Null
Lean scum

//Players List:

24 - 5 - 5 - 1

Pot Goblin - the worse looking """Mason"""
Dr_Professor83
- claims indie for fun
Michelle - Marechiyo Omaeda/ killed Night 1
Flower - claimed smth, okey. Needs observation, still inactive
Lord Melkor
Underworld Broker
Apollo - hmm??
Charlie

Hayumi
TheAncientCenturion
Xlaw - I think his team would tell him to be more active if he was scum
MUUGEN - needs observation - ???
Kerkovian
T-Pein™ - seems more active than usual
MonochromeYoru - hinted at smth and Michelle saw it too, did also lean town on him- needs observation
MangoSenpai
Yo Tan Wa - needs observation
Peroroncino
Kobe - "miller"
AL sama - "innocent child"

Rottkins
Psylocke "trust me bro - ekko"
Sallucion
~UwU~ - first time seeing him this active on D1
Lindltaylor -
needs observation, a bit WoW vibes
Mr. Reloaded
Reborn

Adam 🍎
Ratchet - hmm??
Mashiro Blue
Kiku
Ekkologix - "trust me bro - psychic"
Ultra - Mason
SoulKiller - Nanao Ise/ Lynched Day 1
Destroya - soulkiller liked some of his stuff but he hasn't impressed me yet

Not really sure about YoTan anymore since I've liked his posts but he's just inactive af, @Yo Tan Wa get active.
Oh I should check Michelle reads btw
^ @Ratchet give me ur top 10 scum from here

Ratchet

Anyway I still think Melkor is a better vote - none of his takes strike me as remotely reasonable or plausible for him to have naturally come to, and he is very keen on keeping suspicion on a host of slots for reasons that range from bad to uninspiring. If I consider that most of the active players are town, which it currently feels like, then those that appear to be active but mostly offer sideline commentary come to mind as plausible scum slots, and Melkor fits that to a T.

Anyway I still think Melkor is a better vote - none of his takes strike me as remotely reasonable or plausible for him to have naturally come to, and he is very keen on keeping suspicion on a host of slots for reasons that range from bad to uninspiring. If I consider that most of the active players are town, which it currently feels like, then those that appear to be active but mostly offer sideline commentary come to mind as plausible scum slots, and Melkor fits that to a T.
Exmaples?

Ratchet

I don't care - but I'm bringing what's important to the forefront and cutting through the crap that doesn't fucking matter.

If you or anyone is going to speculate over me and Pot being scum Masons for example, the standard of evidence shouldn't be so trivial as "WhY aRe ThEy pUbLiClY CoMmUnIcAtInG". That's just dumb. About what I expect Kobe to get hung up over, though.

Cool. Lynch Flower.
I mean neither have done yourselves any favours though - Pot Goblin, a player who tends to coast and be largely AWOL as Scum, has coasted and been largely AWOL, and you've been committed to playing the troll most of the game, and especially throughout today. Have you even neighboured anyone this DP?

Status
Not open for further replies.