Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
can u say why in ur own words. i like that u have a separate reason
Look at the context of the post. It starts with me agreeing with the concept that I was sussing Ultra as a contingency for an ability no one knew he had.
I feel if she wasn't trolling she would have to just left as is. Also would be pretty ballsy to just claim Aizen like that. But it does make me think she is is scum :bamathink:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Honestly if it wasn't for the Mason claim I'd be lynching Pot here. I can pull up posts from Valentine's mafia and they're night and day to his ISO here.

Ultra, on play, has swung from scum to town to scum again, but his play today has been pretty hard to reconcile and his vote choices feel like they lack consideration and insight. I say this fully aware that if I'm just wrong I'm going to look silly or even scummy but still. I was right on Michelle (probably) so I don't think I'm just way off here.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Why are you so inactive this game? I've just seen you in Valentines.

Ultra almost feels like he is open scumming too.
Combo of bad timing with work deadlines + lost some energy after botching valentines.

Just know that I'm claiming we're town masons sharing a pm here. You fellas know I draw that hard line with fake claiming miller/mason and such

Reputation and all that
:pepecafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.