Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Honestly if it wasn't for the Mason claim I'd be lynching Pot here. I can pull up posts from Valentine's mafia and they're night and day to his ISO here.

Ultra, on play, has swung from scum to town to scum again, but his play today has been pretty hard to reconcile and his vote choices feel like they lack consideration and insight. I say this fully aware that if I'm just wrong I'm going to look silly or even scummy but still. I was right on Michelle (probably) so I don't think I'm just way off here.
feel like ultra giga trolling and not taking the strong stances im used to seeing from his town self early game. looks very short-sighted

Emil

Certified Memelord
Town reads - Ratchet, Ultra, Pot, Kobe, You
Town leans - Ekko, Charles, TAC, Apollo

Scum reads - Kiku, Adam
Scum leans - Mango (I thought his frustration looked genuine the other day tho), Melkor

Leaves a ton of nulls
whats different between lean and read

btw why charlie town, why TAC town (think hes indie tbh but probs non mafia), who is "you" and where is ur read of muugen, and why kobe/ultra/pot strong town

@Ratchet thought on TAC saying dont visit urhara? he seems to have no comment on u talking about urhara investing kiku. didnt TAC say urahar is bad

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
@Ratchet given consensus being 1 indie and it just so happens to be blue and you blindly believe he is just a GA and whatever else info you seem to know but kobe somehow doesnt even thought that is his target to protect.

whats different between lean and read

btw why charlie town, why TAC town (think hes indie tbh but probs non mafia), who is "you" and where is ur read of muugen, and why kobe/ultra/pot strong town

@Ratchet thought on TAC saying dont visit urhara? he seems to have no comment on u talking about urhara investing kiku. didnt TAC say urahar is bad
Read/Lean is just a strength difference. Can substitute town/slight town.

Charles the stuff he claimed leans more likely to come from Town & TAC said he think he knows his character and should be Town

TAC when he’s Town I feel has more bounce in him and during early D2 when he was posting I liked his energy. He’s one of the few players I really tone read but it’s been accurate more of them than not. Also the way he was handing out town reads/guessing flavor just felt more like Town.

You is Muugen, since I was replaying to him.

Ultra/Pot automatically giving masons benefit of the doubt, I already explained to Kobe why a few posts ago.

Kobe is his handling of Ratchet & the thing with the indie (Blue). Blue vouches he’s Town, and if Blue were lying for him, I don’t think scum Kobe handles Ratchet trying to Town core with him the way he has. I feel like scum would want to take it instead of start going after Ratchet for it lol.

You’ll note I didn’t include Al in the strong town reads lol

Innocent child goes to the side but I trust him less than the masons.

I think bastard IC is less bastard than one Mason being scum & not the other. Also people who know flavor say it makes sense as possible fake so if fake Fuji could probably justify that we have enough to be suspicious of it

He goes to the side and is probably self resolving anyway.

@Ratchet given consensus being 1 indie and it just so happens to be blue and you blindly believe he is just a GA and whatever else info you seem to know but kobe somehow doesnt even thought that is his target to protect.
This.

There is 0 chance we have no serial or some other bullshit

It's possible we have a role that converts to serial...which would probably implicate Ratchet, actually. Lmao

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Rott has like 8 post all fluff - scum
Hay - from her entrance she reads genuine - null
xlaw - seems to be semi caught up - only gave minimal thoughts on apollo and ratchet
yoru - has less post than host but with quick iso i dont necessarily read him as scum - while hes active he does try to engage or at least seems like it though very minimal - looks like scum read dest , tac, doc and pero, town read chelles possibly cyph - i do like how they also questioned the validity of psy and kekkos confirmation on one another doesnt look like psy actually answered yorus questions typical.

yeah dont see much i dont like seems a bit lost but reads genuine.

i guess thats enough iso for rn

Status
Not open for further replies.