Status
Not open for further replies.
''Kaidō (回道, Turn Way): Also known as healing Kidō (治療用鬼道, chiryōyō kidō; Viz "Healing Spiritual Arts").[9] These spells do not have known names, numbers, or incantations to cast, and simply heal the target. As the user holds his/her hands above the patient's wounds, his/her palms glow with green spiritual energy to facilitate healing. When one heals with regular healing kidō, they perform Reiatsu restoration first.''

:absojustice:
kobe got rekt

Well, other than the fact she was constantly saying she was not going to be active, she was active.

But from the contents of her posts I didn't personally get bad vibes.
Though it may have come off as disingenuous attempts of putting up an escape route in case things goes south.

I believe that was what the main concern was last I read. If I'm not mistaken muugen was one of the people going on her for this.

Though, that's just speaking on top of my head, could be wrong.
I want to know you reads Mango
Huh, okay. I was redirected last night, so it was negative, but doesn't seem to have done anything. Given that I was moved to you, I assume the redirection was done by scum. That's why I asked whomever I was sent towards to claim.
If you got redirected to Pot, you'd realise Pot himself wouldn't risk redirecting to himself. What purpose it serve to out your ability and make Pot say it in thread?
Perfectly honest, i think he looked it up and thought wording was confusing and he tried to clear it up. Passive's effect hasn't changed as far as i understand. Just description

Idk if he can confirm it here. Probably not because i could just be turbo bulletproof scum or something.
What do you mean by @bold charlie

If what you say is true i think i know your character, it remains to be seen the abilities are in wu or no to ascertain if it is not fake claim.
actually @Ultra why r u saying mafia rolecopped indie ratchet arent u a census, do u not belive there is only 1 indie in the game, which was prof?

speaking of that do we have any info on profs wincon or character or anything
So Prof is Indie, the 1 Indie in the game?

The game felt weird early this day phase, when Apolo hinted mechanical results on Ratchet everyone avoided pushing Ratchet instead wanted what results Apolo had. This conversation would be rewarding after their flips.

The ones that felt odd to me are Mango and Tac. Mango avoided taking a solid stand and Tac feels like pleasing players arround him. Apollo was weird too, he didn't sound genuine town like Ratchet claimed while i think Ratchet felt better overall in the exchange i feel something off about him too.

I am less steadfast in this lynch of Mr. Ratchet but I do believe I shall remain at my post regarding it, though I pressure Mr. @Apollo to alleviate any confusion I (and other fine sirs and madams) may have over this conundrum.

My list has wobbled slightly since I last presented it.

Town:
Mr. Charlie
Mr. Muugen

Lean Town:
Mr. Apollo

Lean Scum:
Miss Flower
Mr. Al
Mr. Usopp
Mr. Ratchet
We have the Tac Core lol. Charlie, Muugen and Apollo should be scum this game

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
That being said, i'm attacked by Ichigo and poisoned by gin. Should be 2 different mafia factions (?). Why though? Are they afraid of census or something?
The first census is probably fake.

From a host POV there's no reason to have more than one census ability unless they're going to be tampered with

i think muugen possible scum from last EoD
Yes go on
Mango Senpai, Esquire, what has me torn is the limited knowledge Mr. Apollo is willing to shed and that Mr. Ratchet is right on the money on posthumous editorial licenses that scum has over our roles. But I do not yet know if Mr. Ratchet's accurate summation is truthful or a devious plot.
Is this TMI?
Yah I’m totally godfather that just subbed in eod and hasn’t looked at the thread till now. Hop off my ass cheeks and save it for night time honey

:kayneshrug:
I like your tone, Hayumi
This was the ability that I had used on Mr. @Ratchet . To put it simply, I can get the alignment of this man alongside the name of one of his abilities.

For one shot, I can learn the name of one of his abilities. The passive was named "Numerous" and outright states he cannot die as long as Aizen is alive, except for lynches.

This was another ability of mine. I used it on Mr. @Ekkologix to learn who his first visitor was, it was @Psylocke who first visited him last night.
Okay feel like charm/control to me, Rachet says he got redirected and the vibes i get here is you've his role. I also can't make clear of your flavour from the ability names to believe you a town here.
this is useless to claim now. claim something more useful

im still alive and nothing bad happened to me. this claim does nothing but outs u if u r a watcher

now claim what u have on ratchet

vote lynch apollo
I don't understand you here Ekko, he should've claimed something else?

Feel like merging of two posts, one slip from scum chat?
@Pyslocke you are confirming him town?
:endthis:
Uh-huh..

Usually when you can see abilities it means actives, not passives, but let's give you the benefit of doubt.
@TheAncientCenturion who would your guess be this passive belong to? I can't think of it..
Good point I thought the same thing.
if you can only know the name then how do you know what it does??
contradicting much??
Gotchu moments lol

Status
Not open for further replies.