Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, I've had my fun. Was hoping for Muugen's input too but he's probably lurking his scum chat now anyway.

I'm Kenpachi. Town Vig. Firstly, I hinted towards being Kenpachi earlier in the game, when Prof was speculated as such:

I backfilled my reasoning here - I expect if I don't bring this up now, someone will try and play it as a gotcha.

Then, the Vig part:

You could say I was inspired by Ultra for this one. Notice that the first word has three letters capitilised. G-I-V. If you put them in reverse, you get V-I-G. Vig.

I was blocked Day 1, though I didn't use anything anyway.

Night 1 I killed John Wayne. I was redirected, and also had my ability downgraded. It ws redirected to Pot. People get told when they are targeted by me, which is why I asked.

I know all this because I'm informed when I'm hit with a "harmful" or "intrusive" ability, and then I gain immunity to it. I'm also death-proof - only the top level kills and game removals work on me. I'm weak to rolecrushes, but I have an ability that makes me immune to them for a phase.

^This is mine. If you remove the ???, it will say Pot, because again, I was redirected.

^This is also mine. This is the ability that makes me immune to rolecrushes.

Apollo claiming that only lynches work, but not really demanding people join, I think is fairly telling. He should be the lynch today.
I believe you.
Add up why you asked Pot since he were alive when you used a kill shot?

Deathproof ...so they risking one of their own for you 🤔?
The best i can think of is they push to get a kill on you and if you survive that use it to claim the ability that you can't die until Aizen is confirmed and they get a lynch going on you, probably fake flip you too thereafter and confirm Apollo?

The first census is probably fake.

From a host POV there's no reason to have more than one census ability unless they're going to be tampered with
The point of the census, and multiple census abilities is to inform. The reason to have multiple would be due to opporotunities in the game for flips to be faked, or for some roles to evolve or be converted.

There's no point in assuming the census itself is bunk, especially one that comes before any flips.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
The point of the census, and multiple census abilities is to inform. The reason to have multiple would be due to opporotunities in the game for flips to be faked, or for some roles to evolve or be converted.

There's no point in assuming the census itself is bunk, especially one that comes before any flips.
This could be the case too.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
In that case @Ratchet what are your thoughts on Ultra’s watch results when it comes to Kiku?
You mean claiming to have not targeted him? I haven't really come up with a plausible explanation, the investigation from the Indie was from me. And here is my issue with that - Kiku had an out when they said they could negate the first thing that hits then, and then they went out of their way to state it couldn't have been what caused the cop to fail. Food for thought.

For what it's worth, every time I have played with Ratchet when he's worn his current blond girl avatar ( That's Ruby Tojo or something, right? ) he's never been scum.

So just looking at that happy avatar face makes me feel good about him lol.
Lind it feels like we're running in circles, who would u suggest as lynch target (also what was ur opinion on kiku?)

Who is this post about? Apollo?
Ye

Status
Not open for further replies.