Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
For what it's worth, every time I have played with Ratchet when he's worn his current blond girl avatar ( That's Ruby Tojo or something, right? ) he's never been scum.

So just looking at that happy avatar face makes me feel good about him lol.
Frau Koujiro from Robotics;Notes.

I... that actually might be the case lol.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Lind it feels like we're running in circles, who would u suggest as lynch target (also what was ur opinion on kiku?)
I gave a list of 10 names earlier, barring Blue who is a claimed Indie, I'm fine with voting anywhere there.

I don't feel scummy vibes from Kiku. He's far too confident and bullish to be scum imo. I skimmed through some of his posts in Valentines earlier to get a sense of his scum meta. He wasn't this aggressive there.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
He was Serial Killer in Ekko's game with that avy and just won his wincon 2 days ago.
I just checked Ekko's game and the avatar there looks different lol.

Well, thing is whenever I have played with him, that avatar is usually trustworthy to me. I can be wrong, but I wouldn't pursue Ratchet yet.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You trying this hard to prove your innocense is kind of cute.
Ah no, I just like posting my kawaii avatars.
I just checked Ekko's game and the avatar there looks different lol.

Well, thing is whenever I have played with him, that avatar is usually trustworthy to me. I can be wrong, but I wouldn't pursue Ratchet yet.
I was an Anti-Town Indie with it once, Rhea/Flower's Harry Potter Mafia on here.

I gave a list of 10 names earlier, barring Blue who is a claimed Indie, I'm fine with voting anywhere there.

I don't feel scummy vibes from Kiku. He's far too confident and bullish to be scum imo. I skimmed through some of his posts in Valentines earlier to get a sense of his scum meta. He wasn't this aggressive there.
Hmm let's see

Null and Scum leans:
1) Dest
2) Blue
3) Adam
4) UwU
5) Rott
6) Mango
7) MonochromeYoru
8) T-Pein
9) Hayumi
10) TACy
Maybe we should actually take care of uwu, he kinda just vanished without saying hello today, tho tpein has been also looking like trying to get the bare minimum posts in

@~UwU~ what's up? Got nothing sassy to say?

Status
Not open for further replies.