Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I hit you with the downgrade. And my passive was the thing that makes you immune to role cop and protect against first harmful action.
The design here doesn't make much sense to me. You use a harmful action on the player but then block the first one on them, and then specifically prevent me from being rolecopped. So why downgrade my ability and then give me something you would use on town reads?

Then we have you reasoning your action with what I can only describe as an egregious misrepresentation. To ascribe the push on SoulKiller to me and not Ultra should be impossible given all the discussion around it.

Then we have the matter of being busdriven. Your action hit me, but Apollo's didn't, which means Apollo must have been redirected then (alongside me). But he couldn't have been redirected due to his results on Ekko.

Then, if you did use your ability, it means I must have also been targeted by another harmful ability you stopped, taking my count up to what, 5 for the night?

Emil

Certified Memelord
If I slipped than you slipped, dipshit. Your "gameplay" reasons for reading me are the biggest bullshit I ever heard

I have plenty of thoughts. Obviously Pot and Psylocke are partnered to you two, which places them under my suspicion as well. Melkor asks a lot of questions he doesn't want to follow up on. There are a bunch of players who don't talk and don't vote and who I really think we need to put a little pressure on(Xlaw train, anyone? Anyone?). And I have a bit of a hard time believing that Urahara is as neutral as we are led to believe

But i'm not in the mood to take the heat off of you because you are the slimiest player in the game right now
do u think we're supposed to just read u town and we r scum for not doing it?

how much of the scum read on us is caused by us scum reading u

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I don't understand. You can't claim your actual role but you can fake claim Ichigo? Shouldn't you be unable to claim anything?
yeah cause hes been lying out of his ass bit somehow hes been able to skim by the majority of this phase - vote him up with me chuck.
Is there a question/statement here?
yawn. ofc you avoid answering questions in regards to waifubro.

typical - funnily enough all your post this dp have just been responses and not really your own thoughts pushes outside of trying to bait me.
Maybe we should actually take care of uwu, he kinda just vanished without saying hello today, tho tpein has been also looking like trying to get the bare minimum posts in
pein is scum - he has a long track record of sheeping ult as town whic i havent seen even then he does come up with his own pushes starting d2 which i havent seen either.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
but regardless it all sounds an ill concocted claim/reach that i dont believe rat and ot doesnt make sense for Kenpachi to be tied to Aizen.
You're really not paying attention. Not a single part of my claim relies on Aizen. To be honest if you do get healed good chance I shoot you anyway - either scum or a complete liability.

do u think we're supposed to just read u town and we r scum for not doing it?

how much of the scum read on us is caused by us scum reading u
Ok see its annoying when Ultra would ignore most of my post but you just straight up ignore all of it, huh. Done talking to you. Please, can we kill him, I can't work with this

well hes not wrong

but needs more elaboration on "threadplay no good" @Mashiro Blue
It's not bad because "da mafia got dem abilities"

It's bad because this was touched up on in the discussion yesterday and was the basis for why I dismissed SK's claim as town, explicitly.

Why would I, as mafia, voluntarily bring up a claim (that I did not need to) and say "hey I have this so this guy is probably scum", when the argument implicates me if he flips town?

It's just lazy potato chip eating scum nonsense, and he should go

Emil

Certified Memelord
It's not bad because "da mafia got dem abilities"

It's bad because this was touched up on in the discussion yesterday and was the basis for why I dismissed SK's claim as town, explicitly.

Why would I, as mafia, voluntarily bring up a claim (that I did not need to) and say "hey I have this so this guy is probably scum", when the argument implicates me if he flips town?

It's just lazy potato chip eating scum nonsense, and he should go
u brought ur claim to counter claim soul's census. played a part in his lynch. its risky but there can be scum motive in it (unlikely that way). will let blue answer rest

Status
Not open for further replies.