Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
kinda getting annoyed just reading aizen abilities for 3 pages straight - ratchet joined in on it which just takes away from scum hunting ive seen little of that from Rat so i dont really see him as town regardless of claim
Can you summarise my contribution to that or will you just send a bunch of quotes and claim that as a sufficient "case"?

i'd personally flip Adam but that's just my tinfoil tbh

like, he's ichigo or part of his faction, which is why he knew i tanked superkill and thought i'm scum from 2nd team or something

Emil

Certified Memelord
You guys must think I'm the biggest idiot in the world because apparently the argument against me is

- I did something to Ultra last night and I'm immune to being investigated
- I can fake write ups to insert fake roles to help my fake claim
- I decided, in all my brilliance, to respond to accusations of being immune to being investigated and having visited ultra to create a role that physically could not do either of these things, and say "I cannot explain any result regarding me, sorry"
r u claim restricted in some way as well? u can say that

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Can you summarise my contribution to that or will you just send a bunch of quotes and claim that as a sufficient "case"?
it was less than pages ago surely ou didnt forget interacting with kobe on census being alter due to kyoka.

all of a sudden casing doesnt require quote text - then again you were still unable to properly quote me last cycle so it makes sense.

good luck with you ks though.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Given that you haven't proven that you're town, sure. Also, this argument doesn't work - if I'm scum I'm not wasting a Vig at all.
& what exactly have you proven to be town?

im more "confirmed" than any other claimed role - my Vice-Captain flipped.

scum ratchet has a tendancy to play shittier than normal so this all makes sense

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
it was less than pages ago surely ou didnt forget interacting with kobe on census being alter due to kyoka.

all of a sudden casing doesnt require quote text - then again you were still unable to properly quote me last cycle so it makes sense.

good luck with you ks though.
Only you could take that away from what I actually said. Liability or scum - pick one and wear it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I full claimed on page 331
think im just running in circles with u honestly. im gna note it as thats just ur playstyle, the kind of playstyles i dont get very along with

that said im down to try someone else. ur wagon has been stale for awhile. time to put someone else on spotlight

Status
Not open for further replies.