Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Those are all inactive players Lind, not a very good reflection of your investment in the game if those are your top 3
lind tends to be very generous with town reads early game, i can see him giving active players more chance as town. as scum hed probably be more willing to expand PoE and keep the actives as null or scum but not push them much

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
tell me more about rott and dest pls
Dest didn't really leave much of an impression on me day 1 and I wasn't really happy with him going after michelle either.

Those are all inactive players Lind, not a very good reflection of your investment in the game if those are your top 3
Well, yeah, 'cause I'm town reading a lot of players. I just took the names from by group of 10 players.

Maybe the scum are in the inactive pile anyway.

AL sama

Red Haired
i mean you complained that you didnt have this and that - i question how your role could be something if it was just an IC.
you asked me my drawbacks so I pointed them out I wasn't complaining
did you get confirmation that you were targeted with a SK last night
I said I assume the kill was on me which implies I don't know if it was or not

I assumed the kill was on me cause I don't think many townies can tank a super kill and I m a free target since no one can help me

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Also, you can forget about Rott, I'll be killing him anyway.

I wasn't saved by anyone. Basically I have an ability that absorbs the first action targeting me as a one-shot. I'm killing Rott with the same poison I was supposed to get hit with last night.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Also, you can forget about Rott, I'll be killing him anyway.

I wasn't saved by anyone. Basically I have an ability that absorbs the first action targeting me as a one-shot. I'm killing Rott with the same poison I was supposed to get hit with last night.
why rott? is he that scummy for u? u shudnt announce this b4 u use it lol

id suggest killing uwu or mango or adam or melkor

Status
Not open for further replies.