Status
Not open for further replies.
why is it a stupid question tho? i wanna know why adam heals muugen. adam hasnt displayed a strong town read of muugen did he? if he did then the answer shud be fairly easy

instead he answers me by saying that it's cuz of the claim, not cuz he town read muugen

this is awful reason btw. adam knows fake claims r a thing
Muugen is the first person who indicated the need for healing. Adam gets something good out of healing someone. Already it seems a simple enough reason for Adam to heal the first person who asks for it. The fact that that person has claimed, and no poisoners have come forward, is simply added reassurance

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Uwu was a bit active day 1, then diseappered. Dest mostly came with activity excuses.
Rott's is just inactive, which i do not think is alignment indicative.

All are good vig candidates.

Do you have scum reads among more active players?
None of the active ones so far, maybeee TACy, but he's much lower. He's been very patient and asks before assuming too much. I like that from him.

I'm not sure how to describe it, but I have weird tells to see if someone is town and most of the active ones are ticking it.

Even Ekko, I'd rather believe his and Psylocke's claim for now. Especially when I have my own PoE to work with.

Muugen is the first person who indicated the need for healing. Adam gets something good out of healing someone. Already it seems a simple enough reason for Adam to heal the first person who asks for it. The fact that that person has claimed, and no poisoners have come forward, is simply added reassurance
It seems to me that if you are to question someone's claim, you should at least try to justify what lies beneath it

Emil

Certified Memelord
shud be an answer adam gives me not you. adam says he didnt even read the thread, at what point did he see muugen need healing

muugen didnt mass tag anyone. charlie did

i want detailed reaosn why does adam heal muugen. even if muugen ask first it does not mean heal them

Status
Not open for further replies.