Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You literally conjure up a motive in which I am attacking you directly - my approach to Michelle has little consideration for what you were thinking about here - and then throw your hands up over your imagined persecution. I don't know what to say. I'll take "low effort" as a criticism, but not sure what my recourse is when
Goi g to ignore the rest of it - didn't say anything about you attacking me, you quoted a post dismissing your reads (which were mostly just you trolling) with "yeah well mine are better and more accurate" - worthless response. It's always the same with you, too, doesn't matter what game it is, you always put your ego first.

Goi g to ignore the rest of it - didn't say anything about you attacking me, you quoted a post dismissing your reads (which were mostly just you trolling) with "yeah well mine are better and more accurate" - worthless response. It's always the same with you, too, doesn't matter what game it is, you always put your ego first.
Herein lies the problem - you don't think this constitutes a petty jab which justifies the response.

rememebr when ratchet was publcly rolecrushed

u came into the thread just shading him more and supporting his lynch over phenom

similar to u coming now to support adam lynch or shade him
Adam has been my biggest scum read next to Kiku and now I’m asking him about a really odd action choice.

Doddsy I came in after having barley a read on him and also never bothered to interact with him, I don’t see where you’d draw a parallel between the two

Ratchet

I haven't been told about anything from Adam. I only get told about harmful or intrusive abilities, which I claimed, so if it was neither I wouldn't be able to confirm it either way.

I mean it’s not all of a sudden and sorry your ego shattered when I forgot you were miller.

I mean I have stated if anyone was going to pair me with having scum equity it would’ve been with ultra 🤷🏻‍♂️
Fuck off lol. You are the one who was pushing for Kyoraku, Kenpachi, etc. being scum factions. Why the sudden flip on the census? Do you believe census now?

Ratchet

Herein lies the problem - you don't think this constitutes a petty jab which justifies the response.
You want me to treat your trolling with sincerity or something? Like what exactly am I do with them? No, you gave a flippant read and then leaned into what you actually were going for all along. I'm just not going to bother asking.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Adam has been my biggest scum read next to Kiku and now I’m asking him about a really odd action choice.

Doddsy I came in after having barley a read on him and also never bothered to interact with him, I don’t see where you’d draw a parallel between the two
i draw a parrel wherein you are absent for a large portion of the discussion but appear at the end when a wagon is forming, mostly taken out of context

if adam was a scum read of urs for awhile thats fine. i still think the popping in like this when we starting pushing him is kind of sus. wud be more happier with it if u were a driving force

Death

@Underworld Broker / Nemu Kurotsuhi has been Ultra killed!

You are Nemu Kurotsushi!
[Passive - Daughter] Nemu is the artificial creation of Mayuri Kurotsushi, she is very shy by nature and always sports a melancholic expression. She will reject any neighbor chat attempts.

[Passive - Bio Augmented Gigai] Nemu's biological structure has been artificially augmented; as the product of Gikon and Gigai technologies, she possess various modifications and enhancements. Making her highly durable. She is immune to all harmful actions.

[Passive - Involuntary Cell Division Accelerator Failsafe] In the event of her death Nemu's head will survive, she will become a treestump for the remainder of the game.

[Active - Chemical Repository ] Mayuri has stored multiple drugs inside Nemus body and they will attack her opponents depending on what area of her body they strike. Activate this ability and if she is targetted by a kill, super roleblock your opponent. If you are targetted by a harmful ability, delay their actions for a phase. ( 2 shot)

[Active - Tedoriru] Nemu can twirl her hand and forearm like a drill and move her arms at excessive speeds. Target a player and break any active protection they have on them that phase. ( 3 shot)

[Active - Gigon Jurinju] Locked.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Gotei 13

Involuntary Cell Division Accelerator Failsafe has been triggered, @Underworld Broker will remain in the game as a voteless actionless talking head.​

You want me to treat your trolling with sincerity or something? Like what exactly am I do with them? No, you gave a flippant read and then leaned into what you actually were going for all along. I'm just not going to bother asking.
Man, I sure am an effective troll, grinding your gears by having a conversation with a different player on my reads, and then providing my reasoning when asked. I would like to take your concerns seriously, but I am increasingly realizing that's not possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.