Status
Not open for further replies.
[Active - Chemical Repository ] Mayuri has stored multiple drugs inside Nemus body and they will attack her opponents depending on what area of her body they strike. Activate this ability and if she is targetted by a kill, super roleblock your opponent. If you are targetted by a harmful ability, delay their actions for a phase. ( 2 shot)

^I used this at night btw, been wondering if the faction kill of ichigo mafia somehow got delayed cause they targeted me as well while performing the kill

The other action got destroyed today, didn't really bother asking for a heal since it could do more harm than good if I get redirected

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
The design here doesn't make much sense to me. You use a harmful action on the player but then block the first one on them, and then specifically prevent me from being rolecopped. So why downgrade my ability and then give me something you would use on town reads?

Then we have you reasoning your action with what I can only describe as an egregious misrepresentation. To ascribe the push on SoulKiller to me and not Ultra should be impossible given all the discussion around it.

Then we have the matter of being busdriven. Your action hit me, but Apollo's didn't, which means Apollo must have been redirected then (alongside me). But he couldn't have been redirected due to his results on Ekko.

Then, if you did use your ability, it means I must have also been targeted by another harmful ability you stopped, taking my count up to what, 5 for the night?
I don't know why the abilities are like that man. I think i might have used them completely wrong. I could have used another ability on someone else first and have the passive proc on them. But i didn't think it through.

The busdrive stuff i don't know. You said your action was downgraded. That was my ability.

Would me stopping a harmful ability on you prevent you from knowing what it was with your passive? Also, if you weren't targeted by harmful abilities, it wouldn't have worked right? So no way to know if you did get targeted by 5.

This is the truth. I have no benefit in lying about any of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.