Status
Not open for further replies.

Urahara Shoten has opened its doors! If you are interested in visiting please quote this post!

In

Apollo

The Sol King
[Active - Chemical Repository ] Mayuri has stored multiple drugs inside Nemus body and they will attack her opponents depending on what area of her body they strike. Activate this ability and if she is targetted by a kill, super roleblock your opponent. If you are targetted by a harmful ability, delay their actions for a phase. ( 2 shot)

^I used this at night btw, been wondering if the faction kill of ichigo mafia somehow got delayed cause they targeted me as well while performing the kill

The other action got destroyed today, didn't really bother asking for a heal since it could do more harm than good if I get redirected
You should have asked, we have a plethora of healers apparently.

So you delayed their kill on you for the night ?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Trying to reason out why Broki was hit with an RPS that Ultra kills the target.

Best bet was that she was on the right tracks somewhere and helping town establish a consensus to work from. In regards to the former, looking at UWU, Adam and Destroya mainly.

Emil

Certified Memelord
[Active - Chemical Repository ] Mayuri has stored multiple drugs inside Nemus body and they will attack her opponents depending on what area of her body they strike. Activate this ability and if she is targetted by a kill, super roleblock your opponent. If you are targetted by a harmful ability, delay their actions for a phase. ( 2 shot)

^I used this at night btw, been wondering if the faction kill of ichigo mafia somehow got delayed cause they targeted me as well while performing the kill

The other action got destroyed today, didn't really bother asking for a heal since it could do more harm than good if I get redirected
read on adam pls broki

Status
Not open for further replies.