The reason why I defend Sanji is not because I feel like to be the strongest at something, nor do I actually like Sanji as a character and defend him due to slander, it's because I like crushing the hope and dream of every Sanji haters that dedicated their lives to hate on a fictional character. That's WHY I defend Sanji.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
The reason why I defend Sanji is not because I feel like to be the strongest at something, nor do I actually like Sanji as a character and defend him due to slander, it's because I like crushing the hope and dream of every Sanji haters that dedicated their lives to hate on a fictional character. That's WHY I defend Sanji.
Cringe

Make it yellow
Red hurts my eye
:pepemy:

Didn't you first join Sanji fan club before all that :beckmoji: