Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Immaturity is the sign of a hollow or a ryoka. A Gotei 13 meme(ber) has only 3 laws he must follow:
- Be respectful
- Be mature
- Slaughter the Quincy

To be a Gotei 13 member is to have the qualities to respect both death and life. Childish tantrums will not be tolerated.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
yet you haven’t actively been actually pushing him beat I saw was a vote.

but that doesn’t answer my actual questions.

see the need to be a dick at every passing turn you get turns me off to even discussing with you in the first place.

you do realize you’re a complete bellend, hypocritical pos.
Well you haven't read much of the thread so I can see why you'd hold this position. Worthless player.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Well you haven't read much of the thread so I can see why you'd hold this position. Worthless player.
worthless I still remember you praising me for having a nearly perfect game of rn scum every night but once in the past. Decides to kill me last game when you were scum cause I was steam rolling your squad.

see your insults is why I just avoid and forget anything you even say I mean it’s evidential with not just me but with ultra as well you hand out jabs and disses every chance you get but haven’t really shown much of a town bravado you’re willing to get into endless arguments that lead no where he’ll you didn’t even read me or ultra as scum end of cycle 1 even after our back n forth a.

You are just such an unethusiastic boring player that your post are forgetful.

You won’t even acknowledge half the questions I’ve asked of you and then chop it down to im not reading or paying attention.

Ratchet

worthless I still remember you praising me for having a nearly perfect game of rn scum every night but once in the past. Decides to kill me last game when you were scum cause I was steam rolling your squad.

see your insults is why I just avoid and forget anything you even say I mean it’s evidential with not just me but with ultra as well you hand out jabs and disses every chance you get but haven’t really shown much of a town bravado you’re willing to get into endless arguments that lead no where he’ll you didn’t even read me or ultra as scum end of cycle 1 even after our back n forth a.

You are just such an unethusiastic boring player that your post are forgetful.

You won’t even acknowledge half the questions I’ve asked of you and then chop it down to im not reading or paying attention.
Muugen you just called me a piece of shit, a bellend and a dick in response to me saying "Adam has been one of my scum reads all game long". Every game you seem to have to do this ego thing like Ultra as if it's going to affect my opinion or judgement of anything at all. Every game you enter the thread insulting me before I've said anything to you, every game you tell as many people as will listen about what a terrible player I am, and now you're indignant that I don't want to talk to you and treat you dismissively? I don't care what you think about me, I don't care what your opinions are of me, I don't care how much better a Mafia player you think you are than me - it doesn't affect me in the slightest.

If you have nothing worthwhile to say I'm more than happy to not acknowledge any further response you have on this. There is a reason I don't go out of my way to talk to you, I don't get much enjoyment out of it.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Muugen you just called me a piece of shit, a bellend and a dick in response to me saying "Adam has been one of my scum reads all game long". Every game you seem to have to do this ego thing like Ultra as if it's going to affect my opinion or judgement of anything at all. Every game you enter the thread insulting me before I've said anything to you, every game you tell as many people as will listen about what a terrible player I am, and now you're indignant that I don't want to talk to you and treat you dismissively? I don't care what you think about me, I don't care what your opinions are of me, I don't care how much better a Mafia player you think you are than me - it doesn't affect me in the slightest.

If you have nothing worthwhile to say I'm more than happy to not acknowledge any further response you have on this. There is a reason I don't go out of my way to talk to you, I don't get much enjoyment out of it.
yeah I did call you those things so you understand you’re a hypocrite in the way you talk to people and then go to point out others of being a dick when you are in fact the same way.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

I mean you are scum reading for no real particular reason that has to do with actual gameplay or the game at hand didn’t even care that Kekko has openly admitted to only voting me for spite purposes.

Ratchet

yeah I did call you those things so you understand you’re a hypocrite in the way you talk to people and then go to point out others of being a dick when you are in fact the same way.
I suggest you go back and read the start of this game - you came in insulting *me* before I'd said a thing to you. You've done this for years, I genuinely don't know what your problem is but at this point I'm long past caring, if you don't like how I speak to you then you are free to not engage - you'll find no complaints from me.

Immaturity is the sign of a hollow or a ryoka. A Gotei 13 meme(ber) has only 3 laws he must follow:
- Be respectful
- Be mature
- Slaughter the Quincy

To be a Gotei 13 member is to have the qualities to respect both death and life. Childish tantrums will not be tolerated.
Bullshit. Gotei 13 is all about inside bickering.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lord Melkor: MonochromeYoru -> Ratchet -> Kiku -> Ekkologix -> Kiku -> Adam -> Ekkologix
MUUGEN: Ekkologix -> Ekkologix
Kerkovian: Ekkologix
Kiku: Ekkologix
Pot Goblin: Hime -> Ekko
For this wagon, provided graciously by Mr. Fujishiro, the inclusion of Mr. Kerkovian and Sir Pot Goblin's votes are random and concerning. Why are they on Mr. Usopp?

The other players I can understand, though I may not have a positive read on Mr. Lord Melkor, which hurts the confidence in this lynch.
Ratchet: Apollo -> MUUGEN -> Lord Melkor -> Unvote ->Adam
Ekkologix: Apollo -> Mr. Reloaded -> Kiku -> Kiku -> MUUGEN -> Reborn -> Ultra -> Lord Melkor -> Kiku-> Lord Melkor -> Adam
Charlie: Adam
Lindltaylor: Adam
Whereas for this lynch, I strongly town read Mr. Charlie and Sir Lindy while having a more tenuous town lean on Mr. Ratchet and I'm between places for Mr. Usopp.

funny enough though you randomly joined the game when vote count went up in attempt to save Kekko.

do you have your own reads or thoughts on what’s going on?
I already told you, ekko is town and my captain. I can see the first action that targets him. If you’re still voting him than you’re either idiot town or scum.

Ratchet

I mean you are scum reading for no real particular reason that has to do with actual gameplay or the game at hand didn’t even care that Kekko has openly admitted to only voting me for spite purposes.
I'm scum reading you for posts like this actually. I don't spite anyone, ever. Here you characterise my suspicion as spite because it's easier to dismiss that way - by implying that there is personal motive behind it instead of what I have actually said. I didn't like your play around Michelle, Michelle was killed so I am keen to honour her reads too, and you were her most notable scum read which is why I reversed my read. Ekko never admitted to voting you purely out of spite either - that's something you have invented to dismiss his suspicion on you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.