Versus Battle Uchiha clan vs The Jinchurki

Who wins

• The Jinchurki

• Uchiha Clan

Results are only viewable after voting.
Naruto (and maybe Bee) is the main problematic guy here. He has chakra and tons of fighting experience against Uchihas. He downright cancels out most of the Sharingan and MS abilities and has way more than enough power to deal with PS of Sasuke and Madara. Bee also probably can deal damage to Susanoos.

Naruto (and maybe Bee) is the main problematic guy here. He has chakra and tons of fighting experience against Uchihas. He downright cancels out most of the Sharingan and MS abilities and has way more than enough power to deal with PS of Sasuke and Madara. Bee also probably can deal damage to Susanoos.
Bee is not an issue when you have Madara and Obito on your side lol.

Sasuke can stall Naruto while the rest of the Uchiha deal with the Jinchuriki with ease. Then it turns into the entire Uchiha team vs Naruto

Uchiha no diff

The Akatsuki without Obito where bodying the 1-7 tail Jinchurikis

All Sasuke needs to do is stall naruto which shouldn't be too much of a challenge considering they're virtually equals

Bee is not an issue when you have Madara and Obito on your side lol.

Sasuke can stall Naruto while the rest of the Uchiha deal with the Jinchuriki with ease. Then it turns into the entire Uchiha team vs Naruto
You do realize Sasuke needed to use almost all of Naruto’s power in addition to his own to fight against him and still end up losing right? Anyone without a Rinnegan or TB will instantly get obliterated by Naruto

You do realize Sasuke needed to use almost all of Naruto’s power in addition to his own to fight against him and still end up losing right? Anyone without a Rinnegan or TB will instantly get obliterated by Naruto
what? Sasuke only used his chakra to gain the upper hand. Before he was equaling Naruto

and If he uses clones he will be gimping himself vs Sasuke.

If it's peak versions then obviously the Uchiha...you've got Ten Tails Madara, Ten Tails Obito and Rinnegan Sasuke vs pretty much just Naruto.

Naruto can beat Sasuke pretty handily, but Madara at his peak is still stronger than him, and Obito is enough to beat every other Jinchuriki with zero difficulty.

what? Sasuke only used his chakra to gain the upper hand. Before he was equaling Naruto

and If he uses clones he will be gimping himself vs Sasuke.
Not really. He took all of the tailed beast power and then all of his might to kinda come close to equaling a non serious naruto. Stop wanking sauske. It's been years. Everyone knows naruto shits on him

Not really. He took all of the tailed beast power and then all of his might to kinda come close to equaling a non serious naruto. Stop wanking sauske. It's been years. Everyone knows naruto shits on him
It’s been years since I read the fight but I am pretty sure Sasuke and Naruto were even until Sasuke used the tailed beast. That was when he started to gain the upper hand. I could read it again but I literally just pulled a page from the fight and it was them clashing so I don’t think im wrong

In this scenario Naruto would get shit stomped because he’s against 5 of the strongest characters while having bums around him.

It’s been years since I read the fight but I am pretty sure Sasuke and Naruto were even until Sasuke used the tailed beast. That was when he started to gain the upper hand. I could read it again but I literally just pulled a page from the fight and it was them clashing so I don’t think im wrong

In this scenario Naruto would get shit stomped because he’s against 5 of the strongest characters while having bums around him.
You're wrong. Sasuke even calls naruto out for not trying