Thats some extreme stretch over there..

Fatbeard took head on an attack like he took Luffy's g2 hakiless attack and screamed like a pig and as usual he was laughing a few seconds later.

Idk whats more embarrassing. Law turning into woman or Midd getting loldiffed.

Maybe you're right, but what i meant was that it's unlikely that Teach would come out of this fight unscathed.

:goyea::shocking::neesama:

That is his awakening,turning things magnetic.Napoleon stuck to BM head.His base is magnetic powers,awakening gives you the power to the same to the surroundings.
Napepolain is metal. Only metal has even been attracted to bigmom.

That's also cap since kidds ability already affects surrounds. His awakening affects something that his base ability cannot affect and that's other living things (people). It again goes back to my point of him giving others his magnetic properties.

Maybe you're right, but what i meant was that it's unlikely that Teach would come out of this fight unscathed.

:goyea::shocking::neesama:
Sure i agree everyone who fights against Fatbeard has high chance of causing some damage.

Thing is that Law was "lucky" that met BB and not Shanks because if Law was about to cause some real damage to Elbaf like Kidd i am willing to bet the outcome would be the same.