than a chosen one by plot
They're all chosen.
Ever read Animorphs, where one of the books mentions Crayak accusing the Ellimist of stacking the deck of who he put together (but in story 'met randomly') to defend earth?

That's basically the same as Luffy's crew, a stacked deck.
Captain from the D clan, grandson of a marine hero and son of the revolutionary leader and holder of the fruit destined to be Joyboy.
Descendant of Ryuma and Shimotsuki clan, plus other things we'll probably learn.
The only Vinsmoke with morals and possibly a Lunarian or also D. Raised by GL pirate.
A navigator raised by a marine who probably either has some ties (Did you know Bellamarre was one of the names for the fabled alchemist Saint Germain in history? Hmm)or Nami's unknown parentage.
Son of the RHPs Sniper with possible giant ties.
Adopted son of an old lady who knows a little too much about history than she let's on. Genius with devil fruits.
Last survivor of Ohara. Sought by many.
Apprentice to Roger's shipwright, with TBA pirate parentage.
Crewmate and captain of a pirate crew, and ties to a TBA kingdom.
Captain of Fishmen pirates, and a warlord.

Who's not chosen by plot or fate?

"Sanji's DJ comes from Judge."

Despite ignoring that it's a bad translation and there is a separate punctuation between heat resistance and science.

But hey, can't blame them since they're the same perpetrators that set up the whole "Sanji's IJ can't damage S-Shark" fake spoilers after all.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
โ€Ž
it only makes it clear because it suits your agenda, as long as official is not out any translation is as good as the other
It doesn't.

Oda said "the Raid Suit unlocked the power of science that was dormant inside of him, but even before that, sanji had some unnatural resistance to fire".

"even before that". What's "that"?>>power of science dormant.

His modifications never manifested before the raid suit. It's crystal clear.

You just don't wanna see it because it actually fits YOUR agenda of "hurr durr genes power".
:pepecafe:

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
It doesn't.

Oda said "the Raid Suit unlocked the power of science that was dormant inside of him, but even before that, sanji had some unnatural resistance to fire".

"even before that". What's "that"?>>power of science dormant.

His modifications never manifested before the raid suit. It's crystal clear.

You just don't wanna see it because it actually fits YOUR agenda of "hurr durr genes power".
:pepecafe:
so that's the translation you like it what about the official one?

Sanji not supposed to be a top tier because he doesn't have a strength related goal is one of the biggest cope of the series. On par with Sanji not getting CoC.

Glad to know that Whitebeard aren't a top tier because his dream is to have a family.

Luffy doesn't want to conquer anything and just want to be a free man and there you have it.

Sanji not supposed to be a top tier because he doesn't have a strength related goal is one of the biggest cope of the series. On par with Sanji not getting CoC.

Glad to know that Whitebeard aren't a top tier because his dream is to have a family.

Luffy doesn't want to conquer anything and just want to be a free man and there you have it.
He will be top tier but the weakest one thats all.

Its no shame to be able to put a fight but not win against the likes of Meme,Crydo,Admirals etc.

We don't have proof he'll be a top tier.
I mean, look at other number 3s like Gaban.
I'm sure he was quite strong, probably Admiral level or above, but who are the ones with the epithets "Dark King" and "Pirate King"?

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
I like how you're pointing "translations you like" as if you aren't doing it yourself to push some weird take about genetics just to slander the character.
:)
aren't you doing the same but in reverse?
I think i have a greater chance of being right here since sanji is all about science with oda even hinting his next PU will be science related

He will be top tier but the weakest one thats all.

Its no shame to be able to put a fight but not win against the likes of Meme,Crydo,Admirals etc.
Nah, Sanji should be able to beat Big Mom, some Admirals, old legends like Rayleigh, Sengoku, Garp, etc.

Sanji will be in the middle spectrum of top tiers.
We don't have proof he'll be a top tier.
I mean, look at other number 3s like Gaban.
I'm sure he was quite strong, probably Admiral level or above, but who are the ones with the epithets "Dark King" and "Pirate King"?
Rayleigh got special portrayal as Pirate King's partner. Similar to Shanks and Beckman. Doesn't mean that the other crewmates are less important.