Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Not when both say they share an action role PM and have seen each other's roles directly. How much context are you actually missing here?
Tinfoil - bastard mechanic

And, I am going with my intuitive meta on pot.

Him coasting hard makes me iffy about him..

Emil

Certified Memelord
Being Mason doesn't mean you don't have to contribute in game thread.... that's inexcusable tbh

Just because he is voched (means shit in SRM ) doesn't mean he can stay AFK and coast and you people give him hard pass for it.
we're not gonna give him hard pass ofcourse. we will simply comb through the rest of the PoE first. he will get his turn

are you confident all the other players are town that you consider pot as an immediate thread that must be eliminated?

aside from psy and pot can you give me your top 3 scum? there should be 8 scum in the game right now

Emil

Certified Memelord
Tinfoil - bastard mechanic

And, I am going with my intuitive meta on pot.

Him coasting hard makes me iffy about him..
you're using tinfoil to base your strongest scum read? your intuitive on his meta is not always accurate because i have just told you i have seen him play 2 games like this as town. wanna go and read them both?

Reborn

we're not gonna give him hard pass ofcourse. we will simply comb through the rest of the PoE first. he will get his turn

are you confident all the other players are town that you consider pot as an immediate thread that must be eliminated?

aside from psy and pot can you give me your top 3 scum? there should be 8 scum in the game right now
I already rced mango last night and he is my top sus

Reborn

you're using tinfoil to base your strongest scum read? your intuitive on his meta is not always accurate because i have just told you i have seen him play 2 games like this as town. wanna go and read them both?
Dude I have seen countless games of pot playing like this as scum

So don't tell me how to meta read someone when I know pot is hitting his scum meta

Emil

Certified Memelord
Dude I have seen countless games of pot playing like this as scum

So don't tell me how to meta read someone when I know pot is hitting his scum meta
i agree with u that pot can be scum, i just don't think he should be an immediate threat as you make him seem to be because of "tinfoil" and "inaccurate meta read"

Status
Not open for further replies.