Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
The only claimed role blocker here is Pero and he claimed to have targeted Kerko last night.

So maybe scum likely role blocked Xlaw? Though I'm not sure why they would. Unless another town role blocker did it.

What do you think of Reborn's latest posts?

Frankly, it's hard to believe Reborn can be this confident when Ekko, Prof, Ultra, and few others are scum reading him. It wouldn't be hard for Ekko or Prof to start the wagon.

I just don't know if this confidence comes from scum reborn or not.
That's why we should gank uwu

@hime if u don't reply soon I'm going to Ultra kill u.

The only claimed role blocker here is Pero and he claimed to have targeted Kerko last night.

So maybe scum likely role blocked Xlaw? Though I'm not sure why they would. Unless another town role blocker did it.
Yeah..wonder why would scum RB me knowing my activity...mostliely was from town or I hit passive..

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Seems so far that everyone who targets kiku gets blocked or some shit
So far, Kiku has an ability destruction. According to Prof:

If I target someone their next harmful ability gets redirected to me. I targetted Kilu last night and had an ability destroyed
From what I understood, Prof redirected Kiku's ability destruction to himself.

So likely Kiku targeted Kerko last night as well to destroy his ability unless Aizen faction has an ability destroyer too.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
I think ekkkokoko gets lynched regardless. I will skip this phase. See you guys tomorrow.

@Mashiro Blue

Where are my goods my niggy
Everything's under control Kobe-kun

As the manager, I'm maximing resources output efficiently. For clarification, come to my shop tonight.

I

Indigo

Day 3 - Vote Count 2

*Votes may not reflect their real value*
*Tell me if i missed anything*

Ekkologix - 3
Reborn - 2
TheAncientCenturion - 2
UwU - 1

Ekkologix: Al Sama -> Kiku -> Reborn
TheAncientCenturion: Ekkologix -> Kiku
MUUGEN: Ratchet -> Ekkologix
MangoSenpai: Kiku
Kerkovian: Ekkologix
Ultra: Kiku
Psylocke: Kiku
Pot Goblin: Kiku
Kiku: Ekkologix
Kobe: Ekkologix
Lindtaylor: Kiku
Dr_Professor83: Reborn
Lord Melkor: TheAncientCenturion
Ratchet: TheAncientCenturion
Underworld Broker: UwU​

Last edited by a moderator:
I have lots of thoughts this game. First of all, I spent my weekend catching up and reading 300+ posts. D1 was a complete shit show. D2 wasn't much better. Glad town CFD right. I'll get some reads a bit later but fuck y'all been bickering way too much.
This does not sound very impressive for catching up to 300+posts. Give us something, either threadplay or mechanics or you may end on the menu.

@Lord Melkor what did you last night what have you got for us?
I did an action but it is not worth claiming right now. This is bastard game and looking at things so far it seems scum has ways to manipulate town actions, apparently they did something to Ratchet's vig kills.

And do you have anything for us? Apparently you feel you are suffering. I still have around 30 pages to catch up from work so sorry if you posted something hot there.

If fuji made the IC scum after he that made that meme on you for lynching gram immaa send the snake at him
This is bastard game so there has to be a trap somewhere.

Scum really wanted to kill Charles who said he will get an updated census today revealing "a true state of the game". So either the census we got from Soulkiller (which was confirmed by Ultra, right)? may be false or scum could fake flips?

Which brings me to @Ultra. I am still giving you benefit of the doubt as claimed mason, but you were a bit passive yesterday. Do you have something?

Status
Not open for further replies.